cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD But delivered when Resent

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

if you see above question and want to say please check mapping.. Please read the following

1. This is happening in Production.. It retries the messages 3 times and fails. with above error.

2. The above error is mapping error. But, I took payload and tested in ESR, works fine,

3. Very surprisingly , When I resend the message it gets delivered.

Please help in finding what might be causing this issue..

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Vikas ,

What is your receiver channel? Is it SOAP?

Is your third party doing some check on the data when they receive the message?

It might be possible that your third party is sometimes rejecting the data. Is it happening for all the messages or only few of them?

You can also create one automatic restart job to increase the number of message restarts for this particular interface.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/05/05/create-your-own-automatic-message...

Thanks.

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay Gaurav,

no one should laugh at me for this, but it is an interface which is Proxy to IDoc (same ECC system receiver and sender)

Totally not my mistake as it was done in PI and I only migrated it to PO. i have raised this in rationalization points

Gonna mark your answer helpful as i suggested the same to client. but it is a time sensitive data and can't wait for so long for restart job to run.

It is not happening it is happening sometimes and only for this particular interface.

Regards,

Vikas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Have you tried refreshing cache ?

Which version of PI you are using ?

Regards,

Mudassir

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mudassir,

I am using SAP PI single stack 7.4 ( SAP PO) SP10.

By refreshing the cache you mean CPA cache Delta mode?

PS- not to forget it is the production system with realtime interfaces running.

Regards,

Vikas