cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap grc 2-tier and pi 3-tier landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any help how to implement GRC with PI with different tier landscape 2-3.

We need to create connection from GRC to Target system through PI, And I need some recommendations on the transport strategy?

Regards,

Niad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Niad,

What is your aim? Why do you need to connect system though PI?

Regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

I have custom solution to be connected to GRC through PI, I am able to send and update user roles in this target solution but the problem is that my GRC environment is 2-tier (DEV, PRD) but PI is 3-tier(DEV, QAL, PRD).

I am looking how to handle the transport from DEV to PRD in this case? I am talking in PI Point of view (Technical system, Business system..)

Regards,

Niad

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to create connection from GRC to Target system through PI, And I need some recommendations on the transport strategy?

So now you don't have connected systems. You want to connect GRC through your PI to a system, say X. And you want to know how to organize: GRD-PIDandPIQ-XD or GRD-PID-XD or GRP-PIP-XP or GRP-PIQ-XP. Am I right?

If yes, I think it's question for PI (Process Orchestration) forum, because for PI doesn't matter whether you use GRC or another system. The main question here is in PI/PO architecture.

Especially, concerning your last reply

I am looking how to handle the transport from DEV to PRD in this case? I am talking in PI Point of view (Technical system, Business system..)

Regards,

Artem