Did you mean: 

RFC Adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got this error in my file to RFC scenario

Return code: RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION(3)

error group: 103

key: RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE

I am using RFC receiver communication channel. I checked the passowrd and all are same. I am in SINGLE stack PO, so do I have to create any RFC destination for RFC transfer at receiver side?

Application server - here I entered the ip[ address of ecc system in sap gui where I login. System Number, this also I added the same as in GUI. usernam and password also same.

what else is missing? I have not created any RFC destination for the scenario..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I think you have set a wrong password and the user is locked. Go to the ECC and check in the su01 transaction if the user is locked. If this happens, remove the lock or change the password, pay attention the password is case sensitive.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO, it's not locked. Do I have to create Type T RFC destination from ECC to PI for receiver rfc communication?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhn,

The ECC endpoint can have different clients, are you sure you are using the right client in the RFC receiver channel?

Regards.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was an issue in the rfc of ecc. Now it's working. The message succesful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Midhun ,

If you are very much sure that the password entered is correct and the user is also not locked then it is possible that the user which you are using is not having enough privilege for RFC connections.

Make sure that the user is having proper access with the help of BASIS/Security team and preferably use a system/communication user only for rfc communication.

Thanks.

Emre_tr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Midhun, you can check log files in PI server, it will give you details about error's reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It says successful and delivered in Message monitrng.

It is asynchronous scenario and am not able to see any trace in sxmb_moni, smq2, smq1, sm58 and st22. no dumps also but message hsn't reached ecc system

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

It is also possible that you have copy-pasted the password and there is an extra space at the end

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use SOLMAN. When I go to SMICM, Parameters and Servioces, I see the FQDN of the PO system there. Shouldn't it be the pipeline url of the ECC system there. The port is abap port only

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Midhun,

Check the password,its because of password only.I guess there is no need of any connection settings.