cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check without Open Order Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a business requirement, where it is asked to execute the credit check the delivery and billing amount and NOT considering any open order amount.

To put it in a simple word, the requirement is:

We need to consider all the amounts of Delivery + Invoices...........and if it is out of credit limit, then the Delivery will be blocked and not the Order".

I know how to make the delivery blocked. That can be done by using the 'Credit Group' as 02.

But my issue is, I am unable to find out the way, how I can only choose the Open Delivery and Invoice amount.

Both in Static and Dynamic credit, it checks all the Open Order as well.

Can I do it by un-checking "Open Order" check box? I have attached a screen shot for your ready reference.

Please suggest. This is an urgent requirement.

Thanks

Santi Bhusan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi Bhusan,

You can control this with 'Update Group' in configuration of credit check. I am attaching screen shot which may help you.

Hope this should work for you.

Thanks,

Kaushal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

This wont fit to my requirement. Update Group is linked to CCA. I can not change the CCA setting for just one of my risk category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhusan,

There is another control in vov8 in general control - credit group here select 02 (credit group for delivery)

and put a  static or dynamic  block   check open sales and open deliveries.

when you do this in your sales order the block will not come and when you delivery the block appears.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhusan,

As per the above settings the system will calculate the credit check as normal in dynamic or static, but the order will get saved but you cannot do a PGI or delivery . But if you only want to calculate from delivery you have to go from customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhusan,

You have to do one more thing . ova8 you have to select 1 in no credit check . with the above settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhusan,

Do you have 2 requirements: Not blocking Sales Order and Delivery Order block is only based on Open Delivery and Receivables?

To prevent sales order blocking you can adjust the system reaction for ccar+risk cat+credit group that is assigned to sales order type.

To only consider open delivery and receivables, yes you can untick open order to exclude open sales order value when system compares exposure with credit limit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

As  per  my suggestion you can add  a requirement Routines in OVA8  in  ( NO CREDIT CHECK  ) option so that will not check the sales order or any of the document that you need.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

If any of these are not working for your scenario you can use user  exit in credit management.

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sriraj for your time.

I was aware of the field 'No Credit Check'.

I was thinking if there is any standard method where we can ignore Open Sales Order. But as you said, it is not possible and we have to use some routine.

But I was wondering if we uncheck 'Open Orders', can that help.

I am checking on that part. Will update you.

Thanks

Santi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairaj, I again got stuck.

I did the configuration by just unticking the check box of 'Open Orders'. But is not working. Business came back to me stating it is not working and they are correct.

Credit Exposure is calculated by adding 'Receivable' and 'Sales Value'.

Sales Value = Open Order + Open Delivery + Open for billing

the check box of 'Open Orders' is very confusing and not as per the said terms provided. It is ambiguous.

I am thinking of using user exit in 'user 1'.

Which user exit I should go for? LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Santi