cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CTSCM62_65 certification

0 Kudos

I have been enrolled myself for CTSCM62_65 certification. I have searched a lot about markings in the SAP certification.

What I know (after googling and all), there will be 80 questions and passing percentage is 59%.

Not clear about 3 points :

1. Is there negative marking ?

2. How scoring of questions having multiple answers correct, take place? In case I have marked 2 out of 3 correct answers.

3. If number of correct answers mentioned in the question (in case of multiple answers correct).

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bipul,

Wishes in advance..

The 'pattern' for all (or most) certifications is the same: 80 multiple choice questions in 3 hours.

1.  No- Negative marking in Exams.

2. The questions have 4 (or 5) answers and 1 (or 2 or 3) of those answers are correct. You need to choose all correct answers to get a point.

For example: In case of 3 Multilple answer are correct for a question, you marked 1ly 2 correct, missed the 3rd one means, result is calcuated as ratio as per my knoledge, Bcz at the end result, the scoring display will be 80.25%, 65.75% etc, so consider 1.25 * 80 = 100.

3. Yes, Number of correct answer for the question is mentioned in brackets.

The test is done online and you get the result immediately, as you said, its correct, the cut score is typically 59%.

Regards

Mani

0 Kudos

Thanks Mani,

1 minor query.

Lets say, out of 3 correct answers- I have marked 2 correct.

Then the point will be 1.25*0.67 = 0.837.

Is my understanding correct ?

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bipul,

I just said, at end result score card: Scoring would be like 68%, 62.25% , 80.89% etc..

But, in case of multiple correct answerd qustions, you need to mark every correct answer, else it turn into "Wrong" - Values - "0"

Valuation would be either 1 Mark / 0 Mark.

To ensure the successful certification: You got be secured 48 correct answer oot of 80 objective questions.

Hope you have been preparing SAP Materials at best, keep going.

Good luck.

Regards

Mani

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Thanks All for your useful suggestions.

Cleared the exam with 93%.

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bipul,

We are glad to know that you cleared the certification with nice %.

Now, to make it easier to search and  to get benefit please go through below link to close this discussion.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Regards

Kamlesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bipul,

Good performance!

Now you need to think, plan about next steps, for example getting a SAP job, gathering real time experience, growth

TW

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bipul,

I hope your quires have been solved by the members. Below are some links that can help you to prepare better and some guidance I would like to give you regarding SAP SD Certification C_TSCM62_65.

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2014/03/10/how-did-i-pass-the...

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2012/03/22/how-to-crack-a-sap...

• Prepare as per the weightage per topics given in the syllabus.
  • Be confident on the sure shot questions like: All determination e.g- Plant,Shipping Point,Pricing procedure, Route, Picking Location, Tax, Item  category etc.
  • MUST have through understanding of each screen and its effects such as Sales document type, Item category, Schedule line,Delivery,Billing type etc.
  • Very good understanding of Master data and it's effect on business transaction.
  • Very good understanding of SD End user processes.
  • Clear understanding of standard processes.

Hope above listed will assist you during your preparation.

Best of luck in advance.

Please update once you clear the exam.

Regards

Kamlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Bipul Singh Rajput,

All no. of question will be 80.

1- All question divided in to topics like sales process, Billing, Pricing, Netviewer etc,

2- there is no negative marking for any wrong answers,

3- all questions have instructions like one two or three answers are collect.

4- 3 hr.  is examination time.

if questions having one two or three answer correct then marks are 1 ,2 ,3 respectively.

if question is asked for 3 answers then you should give 3 answers otherwise answer is wrong( no marks)

Good thing is :

if you don't know answer about any question you are attending then you can flag it so that once you finished then you can review that questions.

my suggestion for you:

one shot attend all 80 question and then count how many flag and how many are correct (without flag) if score is 55 then you are passed exam enjoy then with confidence then you should touch all flagged questions for additional marks.

this link will help you:

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tscm62_66-sap-certified-application-associate---sales-...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to get all he options right to score a mark.

There is no negative markings.

There are multiple choice and single selection questions.

You need to go through all the topics as the exam i divided topic wise.

You will have plenty of time to think and answer the questions.

Thanks

Sachin

0 Kudos

1 minor query.

Lets say, out of 3 correct answers- I have marked 2 correct.

Then the point will be 1.25*0.67 = 0.837.

Is my understanding correct ?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not get partial marking.

80 Questions.

59% is nearly 48 questions (approximately) to be correct to pass.

Single answered question - you can select only one radio button - you get one correct answer.

Multiple answer - It gives the number of correct answers - you must correct all of them. If you do not make all of them correct, you do not get any marks. Means, you get 1 mark or 0 marks (but not 0.837 as you mentioned)

In total your correct answers should at least be 48 / 80.

Hope this helps.