cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wda stylesheet via sap-cssurl parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I'm customizing my web dynpro abap aaplication with my css stylesheet. I've read the pdf in sdn "WDA - Custom themes for Web Dynpro ABAP applications without SAP Enterprise Portal integration" witch supplies precious informations, but when I go to test my stylesheet It doesn't work.

My link is

http://cayman.techedge.mi:8041/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ztest_theme?sap-language=EN&sap-cssurl=/SAP/PUBL...

pointing the theme folder bcp.

I have also tried to call the standard theme sap_tredeshow, but when i use it in the link, the page loose the normal rendering. I think it is a bug in the calculation of css link (I'm working on a WebAs 7.0 SP11). Does someone tested the pdf document ?

Any suggestions is welcome.

Thanks a lot

Luca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Try to save theme not to /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/customerthemes/bcp but for example /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/customerthemes/bcp.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

thanks a lot for your help, now the problem is solved and i have the control of wda stylesheet. I had already tried your suggest but it didn't work. After your confirmation I realized that a new node was necessary to be created in SICF, under public/bc. The subelement, customerthemes must heave in the handler list the class CL_HTTP_EXT_WEBDAV_PUBLIC.

Thanks a lot

Best regard

Luca

Message was edited by:

Luca Grilli

Message was edited by:

Luca Grilli

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Luca,

i have similar problem of customizing the WD theme. could ypu please let me know exactly which file need to be edited for the Stylesheet.

for eg. if i want to have green color to my theme, which .css file need to be edited.

please guid me the Step-by-step procedure for the same.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar ,

follow the steps in pdf (search in sdn) "WDA - Custom themes for Web Dynpro ABAP applications without SAP Enterprise Portal integration": download in your desktop the theme sap_tradeshow in an empty folder. Modify what you need: for example to change css, select folder ur end change the file ur_nn6.css (for filefox), ur_ie6.css (for internet explorer version 6),...

At the end, use the same report BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS to upload new your customertheme (follow the path '/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/customerthemes/<your theme>'. Remember to go in transaction SICF, under public/bc and create the subelement, 'customerthemes': it must heave in the handler list the class CL_HTTP_EXT_WEBDAV_PUBLIC.

now you final webdynpro url is similar to:

http://cayman.techedge.mi:8041/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ztest_theme?sap-language=EN&sap-cssurl=/SAP/PUBL..., where bcp is <yourcustomertheme>

have a nice day

Luca

Message was edited by:

Luca Grilli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

How did you manage to create a new sub-element under the \sap\public directory?

When I try I get the error message No authorization to change/delete virtual host/system service.

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary.

After you received this message go to transactaion SU53. Here you can find which

authorisation is missing. Just ask you admin to give you this authorisation.

Cheers,

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sascha,

I am the administrator!

I tried SU53 and there is no authorisation check, all checks are ok I have also tried doing an authorisations trace again all checks are successful.

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

sorry ... I just missed the sap/public/bc thing. Here I am also not allowed to create sub elements.

Sorry

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you manage to resolve the authorization problem?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

I was going through your thread for creating similar kind of requirment. I also faced same issue which you have specified.

I am able to create it using the following procedure

1. SICF => Execute

2. Opened the required tree /default_host/sap/public/bc/

3. Clicked on Menu Service/Host => Select Wizard: Create Service follow the wizard options.

4. At the end it would ask for Package name. I tried giving Z_DEV and tried to create transport requeset it is not accepting.

5. Again I tried saving as Local Object it worked find.

Hope this helps you.

Thank You.

Prasad