System : Solman 7.1 SPS 4

Operating system : AIX

Database : Sybase ASE

Activity : Upgrade to SPS 14

Problem : stuck at step MAIN_SHDRUN/DDIC_UPG

this is the screen capture

Error Log :

ERROR: Detected the following errors:

# /usr/sap/SOL/SUM/abap/log/SAPHITL714.SOL: 3WETW000 key field truncated 3WETW000 Key field is not in NTAB. 4 ETW000 table AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP: entry in DB is 8 bytes smaller than in file. 4 ETW000 table AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP: entry in DB has 1 field less than in file. 4 ETW000 ... ignoring such differences. 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to '' 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to '' 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to '' 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to '' 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to '' 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to '' 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to '' 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to '' 2EETW000 Value of key specification field AGS_GPA_ACT_PROP-ACT_VERSION truncated to ''

...skipped 987 more lines. Please see DDICUPG.html for more information.

I have tried upgrade kernel to the latest and retry, but the result still the same.

Really need for the solution..

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've finally found the solution..

I was using this sapnote :

1881193 - LOCHRSAE: Error during SP24 Implementation

and SUM could be continued.

Former Member
0 Kudos