cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Success Factors ODATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I wanted to generate XSD for ODATA API. Can anyone please suggest how can i generate XSD.

Currently i am generating XSD for SF API thru eclipse Juno. There we have option of Adapter Type Successfactors and message protocol as SOAP.

For ODATA, when i select ODATA as Adapter type and message protocol as OData V2 i am getting an error as below.

Failed to Connect to OData system, reason [Connection failure. HTTP status code 404]

Anyone generated XSD for ODATA Object please let me know the process of generating.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Your requirement is to create the SF OData edmx or the odata edmx , please let me know about the details lile

Which

1) Entity

and conditions as well , i will tell you ,if required i can model the file and i can give you.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for response.

I am not aware of SF ODATA edmx or ODATA edmx. Please give me some background on this.

Kindly share the both types i will check which one can be used.

Entities:

1. FOCostCenter

2. FOLegalEntityLocalUSA

3. FOCompany

For my requirement, i am pushing data to SF ODATA entities. So receiver side is ODATA.

Please send me xsd for upsert.

I am having REST adapter installed in my system. Hence i will be using REST on receiver side.

Kindly share me the xsd for above entities and also request you to send me the document for how to create xsd for ODATA.

Please share me info which i need to be aware.

Thanks,

Bahskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anyone please help me with the xsd for ODATA.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Please let me know which fields do you want

Thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I need for all the fields.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

And also could you please send me the doc for how to generate xsd for ODATA API.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar, Please find the attached edmx file for the FOCOmapny entity Thanks and Regards, Vijay

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

UserContains information about a system user including log in user name,password, and summaries of user personal and organizational information.PLATFORMFOLegalEntityLocalUSAThis is a foundation object that contains legal entities specific to the U.S.FODepartmentThis is a foundation object that describes a department in an organization.Person Master DataEmployee CentralItDeclInvestmentTypeThis entity stores information for investment types, such as the start date.Employee CentralIncome Tax DeclarationDGFieldValueAn entity that describes field values for an expression.PLATFORMRole Based PermissionsFODynamicRoleThis is a foundation object that describes a dynamic role.PLATFORMRole Based PermissionsFOPayGradeThis is a foundation object that contains pay grade related information.FOPayRangeThis is a foundation object that contains pay range related information.BenefitProgramContains information about a benefit program that is available in the company.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsJobCodeMappingEntityPLATFORMJob ProfilesBenefitInsuranceRateChartContains information about the Plan, Provider, Coverage etc for which the Insurance premium rates would apply.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsRBPRoleThis entity lists the permitted roles in an Roles Based Permissions (RPB) system. You can use this entity to query the list of roles that exist in the system. The roles are only created through the user interface. You can use this API to grant a role to a user.PLATFORMRole Based PermissionsAutoDelegateConfigWorkflowEmployee CentralBenefitSchedulesThis entity is used for grouping two or more schedule periods. BenefitSchedules is required for allowances and reimbursements. It defines the time period, by date, that an employee can enroll for and claim a benefit.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitPaymentOptionsContains information about payment options including payment mode and pay component through which the employee receives the claim amount.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsGet Simple GoalExpand Simple Goal from Goal Plan Template EntitySimple GoalGoal ManagementEmpPayCompRecurringContains recurring compensation information for an employee.Compensation InformationEmployee CentralBenefitInsuranceDependentDetail Contains information related to the Dependents of the Employee, relevant in the Insurance context.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsJobClassificationAUSThis is a foundation object that provides Australia-specific information for a job classification.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataCountryContains information that is relevant for each country, such as currency and country code.PLATFORMEmployeeDataReplicationConfirmationErrorMessageContains any error messages related to the replication of employee master data from Employee Central to SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.Employee CentralPayrollJobApplicationStatusRecruitingFOJobClassLocalDEFLTThis is a foundation object that contains country-specific job class for default.Employee CentralAutoDelegateDetailWorkflowEmployee CentralBenefitInsuranceCoverageDetailsContains information about the Coverage and the corresponding Rate Chart that would be applicable for the particular coverage.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitInsuranceEnrolleeOptionsContains information about the different category of Dependents who would be allowed to be enrolled into the Insurance.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsTodoContains the list of tasks (Todos') assigned to a user. Todos can be classified into different categories and map to different functional areas in the HCM Suite.PLATFORMBenefitPensionEnrollmentContributionDetailContains information about pension enrollment guidelines. Details include information such as effective start date, employee contribution amounts and percentages etc.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsFOLocationGroupThis is a foundation object that contains location group information.JobResponsibilityEntityTimeAccountPostingRuleEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceBenefitPensionEmployerContributionDetailContains information about contribution details, such as contribution type and amount, made by the employer towards the employee's pension plan.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsNOT IN PRODUCT!TimeAccountEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceBenefitClaimAccumulationThis enitity enables the accumulation of benefit claims so that they can be tracked within a defined cycle.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsEPProfileViewContains information about dashboard configurations.PLATFORMPublic ProfileFamilyCompetencyMappingEntityContains competency information about a job family entity. This entity is related to FamilyEntity by the competencies navigation property. PLATFORMJob ProfileTimeAccountTypeEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceUserBadgesContains information about user badges.PLATFORMPublic ProfileNOT IN PRODUCT!PLATFORMJob ProfileBehaviorMappingEntityPLATFORMJob ProfileSkillEntityThis entity is a basic library that is used to describe skills are acquired through training. They are mapped to a job role or job family.PLATFORMJob ProfileEmpEmploymentContains all the employment related information for an employee.Employee CentralEmployment InformationFOGeozoneThis is a foundation object that contains information about grouping company locations.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataEmpJobContains job related information for an employee.Employee CentralEmployment InformationSelfReportSkillMappingPLATFORMJob ProfileEmpCostDistributionEmployee CentralBenefitContactContains contact details of persons who are responsible for providing benefit-related information.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsEmpWfRequestContains work flow requests associated with an employee.WorkflowEmployee CentralFOPayGroupThis is a foundation object that contains pay group related information.EmployeeTimeGroupItemEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceContains information about the Success Store content.PayScaleGroupContains information about pay scale group. It generally represent the job grades in an organization. An appropriate salary structure is applied according to the employee???s job grade.Employee CentralPayrollBenefitPensionStatutoryMinimumLookupContains the minimum amount/ percentage that an employer and employee is supposed to contribute towards pension as per the law.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitLeaveTravelReimbursementClaimContains the details of the claim transactions made by the employees for the leave travel reimbursement benefit in the company.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitCompanyCarAllowedModelsContains information about differenc car models that can be selected from the drop-down list in the application.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitEmployeeClaimContains information about claim transactions made by the employees for the various benefits in the company.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitEnrollmentProxyEmployee CentralGlobal BenefitsContains picklist value information.BenefitInsurancePlanContains all kinds of information related to the Insurance Plans in Benefits.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsJobRequisitionRecruitingItDeclarationThis entity is used to propose tax declaration records and submit tax declarations actuals.Employee CentralIncome Tax DeclarationBenefitBalanceCarryForwardDetailContains details about a specific carry forward benefit balance.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsDeductionScreenIdContains the screen IDs that are required for configuring the Deduction UI in Employee Central.Employee Central Deductions WfRequestCommentsContains comments associated with a workflow item.WorkflowEmployee CentralFOJobFunctionThis is a foundation object that contains job information description.JobClassificationCountryThis is a foundation object that provides the information for which countries of a job classification country specific data has been maintained.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataFOFrequencyThis is a foundation object that describes how often an employee gets paid.EmployeeTimeContains information related to attendance times of hourly and salaried employees.Employee CentralTime and AttendanceLegalEntityFRAThis entity contains legal entities specific to France.BenefitInsuranceCoverageContains information related to the Coverages provided as part of an Insurance Benefit.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsFOJobClassLocalAUSThis is a foundation object that contains country-specific job class for AUS.Employee CentralJobClassificationBRAThis is a foundation object that provides Brazil-specific information for a job classification.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataDGExpressionThis entity represents an expression in the selection criteria for group members.PLATFORMRole Based PermissionsBenefitInsurancePlanEnrollmentDetailsContains all the information relevant to for enrollment of an Employee into an Insurance Plan.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsTimeTypeProfileEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceDGFilterThis entity represents filters for a given people pool.PLATFORMRole Based PermissionsWorkflowEmployee CentralJobClassificationFRAThis is a foundation object that provides France-specific information for a job classification.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataJobClassificationGBRThis is a foundation object that provides UK-specific information for a job classification.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataBudgetGroupCompensationTalentWfRequestContains basic data of a workflow such as the overall status and the current step number.WorkflowEmployee CentralPerNationalIdContains national identification card information for an employee.Employee CentralPersonal InformationBenefitProgramExceptionDetailsContains the relevant exception details for the benefit program.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsEmpCompensationCalculatedCalculated fields for compensation informationCompensation InformationEmployee CentralBenefitSchedulePeriod Contains information about schedule periods where claim and enrollment validity dates are defined.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsAvailableTimeTypeContains information about the available time type, which is one of the time types that an employee is allowed to take. This information is assigned to an employee's job information.Employee CentralTime and AttendanceAdvancesAccumulationContains the accumulation information for the requested advance and remaining eligibility for the user. It is not a effective dated entity in the Advances module. This entity is created when a advance is approved by the supervisor.AdvancesEmployee CentralJobClassificationITAThis is a foundation object that provides Italy-specific information for a job classification.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataEPProfilePortletContains the list of user info and background portlets in the dashboard of the currently logged in user.PLATFORMPublic ProfileBadgeTemplatesContains information about badge templates.PLATFORMPublic ProfileFOCorporateAddressDEFLTThis is a foundation object that describes a country specific corporate address format.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataBenefitPensionNonDependentNomineesContains information about non-dependant nominees for the pension benefit.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsWfRequestStepContains information about a specific workflow step.WorkflowEmployee CentralEmpPensionPayoutContains information how pension is to be paid to an employee.Dependents ManagementEmployee CentralThemeTemplateContains current user???s global theme template in escaped HTML format. It also includes JavaScript, CSS, images, and i18n to build the header and footer.PLATFORMUI CommonsAccrualCalculationBaseContains information about a calculation base. The base can be associated with individual cost elements, cost intervals etc.Employee CentralTime and AttendanceThemeInfoContains key UI properties for the current theme. This includes public css, URL, and accessibility preferences.PLATFORMUI CommonsRBPRuleThis entity represents rules in the Role Based Permissions system. You can use this entity to query the list of rules for a given role or to list rules across all roles. You can use this entity to insert a new rule or update an existing rolePLATFORMRole Based PermissionsWorkScheduleDayEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceFOLegalEntityLocalESPThis is a foundation object that contains legal entities specific to Spain.DataReplicationProxyContains a reference to an Employee Time Valuation Result that is replicated in other SAP systems. It filters the data already in the Employee Central system thus avoiding the necessity of a complex preselection in the middleware, later on.Employee CentralBenefitsConfigUIScreenLookupContains information about the benefit screen lookup instances that are available.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsTimeAccountDetailEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceHolidayCalendarA holiday calendar defines all relevant public holidays for an employee. Each holiday needs to be created separately in the Admin Tools by choosing Manage Time Off Structures. Afterwards, the holiday can be used for all relevant dates - for example, in the case of Christmas Day, December 25 2014, 2015, 2016, and so on. For each holiday, you can define whether it is a full holiday, half-holiday, or a normal working day at your business. Employee CentralTime and AttendanceBenefitUserContains information about the Benefit User MDF object.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsAdvancesInstallmentsAdvancesEmployee CentralBenefitInsuranceRateChartFixedAmountContains information about the attributes of the Employee that would be considered for the calculation of the premium rates.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitEmployeeClaimProxyEmployee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitCompanyCarClaimContains information about any claims for the company car benefit.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsWorkScheduleDayModelEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceEmpEmploymentTerminationContains employment termination information for an employee.Employee CentralEmployment InformationBenefitEnrollmentContains a list of all the benefits for which an Employee is eligible. An employee can use this entity to enroll for eligible benefits.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsItDeclarationTimeBoundThis entity is used to configure the window period that controls the creation of actuals and proposals.Employee CentralIncome Tax DeclarationJobProfileContains detailed profiling information of a job. It inherits all of the competency and skill information from a job role and describes additional job information, such as education, certification, and physical requirements.PLATFORMJob ProfilesFOCompanyThis is a foundation object that describes a generic company.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataUserPermissionsCan be joined with the User entity to express row and field level permissions of the logged in user running the API for each record in the User entityPLATFORMFiscalYearToCountryMapThis entity is used to map the fiscal year variant created for income tax declarations to a country.Employee CentralIncome Tax DeclarationEmployee CentralJobDescTemplateThis entity stores the sections and styling information of a job profile in a Job Description template. The template is created for one or more job families.PLATFORMJob ProfilesFOJobCodeThis is a foundation object that contains job codes for all job types.WorkflowAllowedActionListContains the list of workflow actions that the given employee is allowed based on their role.WorkflowEmployee CentralPositionPosition ManagementEmployee CentralOnboardingCandidateInfo is an MDF entity that maintains metadata about a candidate???s onboarding activity. This entity can be used for querying onboarding activities by metadata.OnboardingFamilyEntityContains primary classification of a job, which is also known as job family.PLATFORMJob ProfileAttachmentThe attachment entity provides a single and simple way of uploading the attachment of different modules with various data elements.PLATFORMFOJobClassLocalCANThis is a foundation object that contains country-specific job class for CAN.Employee CentralPerPersonThis entity contains the non-effective-dated biographical information such as date of birth, country of birth. It is commonly used as the main entity when doing employee master extracts.Employee CentralPersonal InformationTerritoryContains information about a territory within a country.PerPersonRelationshipContains information about an employee's dependants.Employee CentralPersonal InformationBenefitCompanyCarLeaseServiceProviderContains information about car lease service providers for the company car benefit.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsPicklistContains information related to pick lists.PLATFORMDGPeoplePoolThis entity represents a people pool definitionPLATFORMRole Based PermissionsCurrencyContains currency information.PLATFORMCandidateTagsRecruitingGet Goal Plan Template EntityGet Goal Plan Template EntityGoal Plan TemplateGoal ManagementJobApplicationCommentsRecruitingEmployeePayrollRunResultsContains information about results of a payroll run such as pay date, currency, payroll provider information etc., for an employee.Employee CentralPayrollFOLocationThis is a foundation object that contains location information.PayScaleAreaContains information about a geographical area in which a particular collective agreement is valid. For example, in South Africa, it is possible to have pay scale rates in various parts of the country. For example, the rates in the Gauteng are the higher than most other parts of the country.Employee CentralPayrollFOJobClassLocalUSAThis is a foundation object that contains country-specific job class for USA.Employee CentralFOLegalEntityLocalDEUThis is a foundation object that contains country-specific legal entities.FamilySkillMappingEntityContains skill information about a job family entity. This entity is related to FamilyEntity by the skills navigation property.PLATFORMJob ProfileEmpPayCompNonRecurringContains non recurring compensation information for an employee.Compensation InformationEmployee CentralLegalEntityESPThis entity contains legal entities specific to Spain.WorkScheduleDayModelAssignmentEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceBenefitEmployeeClaimDetailContains the details of the claim transactions made by the employees for the various benefits in the company.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsEPPublicProfileContains public profile information that is not already available in other OData APIs. For example, "About Me" videos, "My Name" audio recordings, and "Introduction" text.PLATFORMPublic ProfileOneTimeDeductionThis entity creates non-recurring deductions in a payment.Employee CentralDeductionBenefitCompanyCar Contains information about car lease service providers.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsEPCustomBackgroundPortletPLATFORMPublic ProfileFODivisionThis is a foundation object that describes a particular division in a company structure.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataJobClassificationUSAThis is a foundation object that provides USA-specific information for a job classification.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataFOEventReasonThis is a foundation object that describes an event.PLATFORMEmpCompensationContains employee compensation information.Compensation InformationEmployee CentralFOCostCenterThis is a foundation object that describes a cost center.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataContains the fiscal year variant created for income tax declarations.Employee CentralIncome Tax DeclarationBenefitThis entity is used to create and configure benefits. It is used for reimbursements and allowances, such as medical bills, higher education, and a company car.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitCompanyCarEnrollmentContains enrollment information about the company car benefit. This contains information such as the benefit Id, benefit start and end date, lease service provider etc.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsPosition ManagementEmployee CentralThis entity is used for subtracting expenses from the gross income of employees.PicklistLabelContains pick list label information.PayScaleTypeContains information about a collective agreement.Employee CentralPayrollLegalEntityRUSThis entity contains legal entities specific to Russia.BenefitsExceptionContains information about all the exceptions that occur if the enrollment amount does not match the eligibility criteria or if the enrollment period has expired.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsJobClassificationCANThis is a foundation object that provides Canada-specific information for a job classification.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataAdvancesEligibilityContains information about different advances that a company offers to its employees. It is also used to configure the recovery of the advance.AdvancesEmployee CentralEmpWorkPermitContains work permit documentation related information for an employee. Employee CentralEmployment InformationEmpJobRelationships Contains the employee relationship information to one or more managers.Employee CentralEmployment InformationHolidayThis is a Holiday object that you can use to create holidays for inclusion in a holiday calendar. Holidays can be country-specific- for example, July 4 as Independence Day in the United States.Employee CentralTime and AttendanceFOPayComponentGroupThis is a foundation object that contains pay component group related information.AdvanceContains the information for the requested advance and remaining eligibility for the user.AdvancesEmployee CentralPicklistOptionContains information related to pick list options.EmployeeTimeCalendar Contains absence information on a daily basis. There is one entry for every working day with the relevant number of days and number of hours. For example, if there is a half day absence on an eight-hour working day, the resulting calendar entry has 0.5 days and 4 hoursEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceThis entity allows you to query and update information about the DynamicGroup.PayPeriodThis is a foundation object that describes one particular pay period. This is a time interval for which employees are paid.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataLegalEntityARGThis entity contains legal entities specific to Argentina.EPProfileUserInfoPortletContains the list of user information and standard element IDs in a userinfo portlet.PLATFORMPublic ProfileFOBusinessUnitThis is a foundation object that describes a generic business unit.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataPerSocialAccountContains information about an employee's social media accounts.Employee CentralPersonal InformationThis entity is contains the non-recurring part of a payment.BenefitPensionDependentNomineesContains information about dependant nominees related to the employee's pension plan.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsHrisEmergencyContactAddressDEFLTContains country specific emergency contact information.Person Master DataEmployee CentralEmployeePayrollRunResultsItemsContains information about a specific item in a payroll run result.Employee CentralPayrollNOT IN PRODUCT!CompetencyEntityPLATFORMBenefitInsuranceCoverageOptionsContains information about the Enrollee Options and the Insurance Coverages that would be applicable.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsPerPersonalContains personal information for an employee.Employee CentralPersonal InformationEmployeeDataReplicationElementContains information about a single replication element of employee master data from Employee Central to SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.Employee CentralPayrollContains information about pay scale level. Pay scale levels are subdivisions of pay scale groups. They often refer to the ???notch??? that the employee is on within his pay scale group. They can also refer to the percentile in which the employee???s salary falls into.Employee CentralPayrollHolidayAssignmentContains more information about a Holiday. Information such date of the holiday, it's class (full day or half day) is stored in this entity.Employee CentralTime and AttendanceNOT IN PRODUCT!PLATFORMJob ProfileBenefitCompanyHousingEnrollmentContains enrollment information about the company housing benefit. This contains information such as the benefit Id, benefit start and end date, accomodation type etc.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitPensionEmployeeContributionDetailContains information about contribution details, such as contribution type and amount, made by the epmloyee towards their pension plan.Employee CentralGlobal Benefits BenefitInsuranceRateChartEnrollee Contains information about the Enrollee Type category that would be considered for the calculation of the premium rates.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsDGFieldThis entity lists fields that are enabled for use as filters when defining dynamic groupsPLATFORMRole Based PermissionsEmpBeneficiaryContains a list of pension beneficiaries for an employee.Dependents ManagementEmployee CentralBenefitProgramEnrollmentContains enrollment information such as enrollment date, enrollment amount etc. about a benefit program.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsThe secondary classification of a job. It usually refers to a particular job title and is also called a job roleBenefitInsuranceProviderContains information related to the Service Provider of the particular Insurance Plan of the Insurance.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsLegalEntityDEUThis entity contains country specific legal entities.NOT IN PRODUCT!EmpGlobalAssignmentContains global assignment information for an employee.JobApplicationThe JobApplication represents the job application of an applicant in Recruiting module. The entity contains core application data, application attachments (including resume and cover letter), question and response. This entity is not effective dated.RecruitingThemeConfigContains details of global style settings that available for theming. This includes all necessary theming information such as CSS values for color, style definition, and configurations.PLATFORMUI CommonsEmployeeTimeESPContains information related to attendance times of hourly and salaried employees. For Spain (ESP) specific fields.Employee CentralTime and AttendanceMyPendingWorkflowContains information about pending workflow associated with an employee.WorkflowEmployee CentralBenefitEmployeeProgramProxyEmployee CentralGlobal BenefitsWfRequestParticipatorContains information about users who are contributing to a workflow without approving.WorkflowEmployee CentralContains Picklist information.EmpTimeAccountBalanceContains time account balance information which allows external systems like Payroll access to the data. You can use this information to enrich the employee's pay slip with time off data.Employee Central Time and Attendance NOT PUBLICJobApplicationStatusLabelRecruitingPhotoThe Photo entity allows user to query, import, update, and delete user photos at Employee Profile.PLATFORMEmployeeTimeDEUContains information related to attendance times of hourly and salaried employees. For Germany (DEU) specific fields.Employee CentralTime and AttendanceDeclarationTypeYou can use this entity to categorize or group investment types that are under the same category as 80C.Employee CentralIncome Tax DeclarationBenefitProgramEnrollmentDetailContains enrollment information details for the benefit program. This includes information such as program name, program schedule, schedule name, schedule period etc.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsPerEmergencyContactsContains emergency contact information for an employee.Employee CentralPersonal InformationBenefitFuelReimbursementContains information about a fuel reimbursement benefit for which the employee is eligible.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitCompanyHousingContains information about the company housing benefit.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitExceptionDetailsContains information about any exceptions related to the benefit detail.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsPerEmailContains employee's email address.Employee CentralPersonal InformationDGFieldOperatorAn entity that describes the operator for a dynamic group field.PLATFORMRole Based PermissionsFOJobClassLocalBRAThis is a foundation object that contains country-specific job class for BRA.Employee CentralCertificationEntityPLATFORMJob ProfileCandidateThe candidate entity allows a user to query, insert and update the candidate profile. The candidate entity contains core candidate profile data consisting of system, standard and custom fields. The metadata will show the standard and custom fields configured in the active template. If a field (standard or custom) is not configured in the template, then it will not show up in the metadata and not be a part of oData query. The system fields will always show up.RecruitingPerPhoneContains information about an employee's phone numbers.Employee CentralPersonal InformationBenefitPensionFundEnrollmentContributionDetailEmployee CentralGlobal BenefitsWorkScheduleEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceBenefitPensionFundContains information such as the fund name, agency ID and fund number that is associated with the pension fund benefit.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitDocumentsContains all kinds of documents related to the benefits, including policy documents, forms, and relevant web links.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsEmployeeDataReplicationConfirmationContains information about the replication of employee master data from Employee Central to SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.Employee CentralPayrollBenefitLegalEntitySpecifies name of the legal entity or company for which you want this benefit to be active.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsPayScalePayComponentContains information about pay scale component.BenefitCompanyCarRecommendedVendorsContains information about recommended vendors for the company car benefit.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsBenefitInsuranceEnrolleeTypeContains information about the type of relationships configured in the system.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsTimeZoneContains information related to time zones.LegalEntityUSAThis entity contains legal entities specific to USA.FOPayComponentThis is a foundation object that contains information about pay components that makes up the employee's total compensation, like base salary.CurrencyConversionContains currency conversion information.PLATFORMEmpCompensationGroupSumCalculatedCalculated pay component group sum for compensation informationCompensation InformationEmployee CentralEmpCostDistributionItemEmployee CentralCompetencyRatingContains and updates the competency rating information for a user. Competency rating is way to assess competencies of a single employee based on a scale.PLATFORMBenefitFuelReimbursementClaimDetailContains the details of the claim transactions made by the employees for the fuel reimbursement benefit in the company.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsEmployeeTimeGroupEmployee CentralTime and AttendanceSkillProfileThis entity is the skill repository for a particular user. Upon creation, it automatically gets the user's skills defined in the corresponding job profile.PLATFORMJob ProfileTimeTypeEmployee CentralTime and AttendancePayCalendarThis is a foundation object that describes a pay calendar for a particular pay group. This means it is the collection of all pay periods referring to the same pay group.Employee CentralCorporate Foundation DataFOWfConfigThis is a foundation object that contains workflow configuration informationBenefitBalanceCarryForwardContains information about carry forward benefit balances if they have been enabled.Employee CentralGlobal BenefitsEmployeeDataReplicationNotificationContains any notifications that are related to the replication of employee master data from Employee Central to SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.Employee CentralPayrollPerAddressDEFLTContains information about address.Employee CentralPersonal InformationGet Default Goal Plan Template IdGet Default Goal Plan Template IdGet Default Goal Plan Template IdGoal ManagementRecruiting

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

and save it as a .xml file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

After saving in xml, when i tried to open its coming blank. nothing is opening.

Can you send xsd for three entities in an email.

bhaskar.yenneti19@gmail.com

Thanks,

Bhaskar.