cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling unit 180660000216233174 has status "cannot be changed" - Process cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In inbound when trying to delete handling unit and repack getting following error:

Handling unit 180660000216233174 has status "cannot be changed" - Process cancelled

Please Advice

thanks

Vy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Check HU status on Detail2 tab:

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alex,

yes i checked please see below pic and advice, next steps.

thanks

vy

0 Kudos

Hi!

First empty the HU, Then try to delete it.

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

some handling unit's i am able to delete after i make them empty.

when some other handling unit i am getting the following error, when i click empty

Thanks

vy

0 Kudos

Pls, share screenshot empty HU that you can not delete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

when i am trying to empty the HU , I am getting following error:

thanks

vy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The ones you are unable to empty and delete , either you have to open SAP OSS incident or correct via debugging.

One of my colleagues used to correct the same via debugging.

Regards

Inder

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check the status management ( system status & user status ) against the HUs in the the below path.

Spro-img-SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Cross-Process Settings-Handling Units-Basics-Define User Status Profile

And also check any user status profile is assigned to packaging material type which is using for HU

Spro-img-SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Cross-Process Settings-Handling Units-Basics-Define Packaging Material Types

Regards

C K Reddy

Answers (0)