cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.4 - IDOC_AAE Sender (Option Missing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm experiencing some strange behavior with the IDoc Sender Adapter. In PI Development the option below exists but it's does not appear in either PI QAS or PI Production.

The option to specify "Number of IDocs in Single XI Message" is used in PI Dev but I cannot use this option in the other PI systems. I need to specify this option for the interfaces to function correctly.

I checked with Basis to ensure the SP's were the same. There was a difference from PI DEV but the other systems have now been patched but this had not changed the adapter behavior. So i think something else is missing but i'm not sure what.

I'm just wondering why this might be the case and what I could do to resolve.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

JE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

Please compare IDoc adapter metadata between your Development and QA systems. Particularly, check if IDoc metadata in QA has attribute "Number of IDocs in Single XI Message":

If it doesn't, import same adapter metadata (contained in XI Content for software component SAP BASIS) as used in Development environment.

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Many thanks for your time. This indeed looks like the problem we have. So we need to apply the same ESR Content in all systems.

Thanks

JE

Answers (0)