cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not found in RRP3

sandeep_sivaraman
Participant
0 Kudos

We have a sales order for which ATP should be triggered in the APO system. The confirmed quantity against the sales order in ecc is zero,so the GATP is not taking place. when i check for the sales order in  RRP3, i'm not able to find the order. I checked the IM, the product and the location are there in the IM. Kindly help me with this situation.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Check your I model for sales order and ATP with respective product and location .

Also do CCR for sales order .check what system is proposing .

Ensure  your sales order is not closed .check in the schedule tab that your scheduling category is CP.

Lets us know the result

Regards

Virender

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sandeep_sivaraman
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all the help..  I treid to recreate the scenario in the quality system and used the inputs given by you and it worked..  I was able to see the sales orders in MD04,RRP3 and the GATP triggered.. Thanks again for your time and help..

Regards,

Sandeep.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please run the report SDRQCR21 in ECC  which could clear inconsistencies if any

The requirements are saved for sales orders or SD scheduling agreements is table VBBE (or table VBBS for MRP total requirements). Please check these tables.

Best Regards,

R.BRahmankar

sandeep_sivaraman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not able to find the sales order in MD04 also. the schedule line category is CP. i have also checked the IM for the product/location combination.it is there in the IM. i checked for any credit block against the SO in VKM3, it says it is not relevant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Have you run CCR first for sales order

Transaction MD04 reads the sales order requirements from tables VBBE and  VBBS check those table .

check your material master mrp3 Individualrequirement. Then it will display Sales order no inMD04 screen.

APO side

You can try resending all the Sales Orders to SCM by running Initial Supply  CFM9 (report RIMODINI) for Sales Order Integration Model., monitor the queues in /SAPAPO/CQ.

Also try running /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 and check is there any inconsistencies

Just see there are many threads for above question you can refer it . If any help required let us know

regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Check Field "Req Transfer" in "Requirement Class" setting in T code OVZG. It should be checked.

AND

Check field "Req./Assembly" in Schedule line setting in T code VOV6.This should also be checked.

if the above 2 are fine, then check assignment of Req type to Item Category in OVZI.

Do let me know if this help you.

Thanks

Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you creating this Sales Order manually? If yes you can check if you are able to see gatp proposal screen when you go for ATP check. If it happens then gatp check is happening for the SO.

If not then pls check if the IM for ATP check is activated for this product location combination.

Also please check if you have IM activated for SO as well.

Regards,

Neeraj