Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update an IV01 price condition in the invoice

z_elya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have an issue with intercompany pricing specially when i try to update the pricing condition to get the IV01 determined.

Firstly i create my intercompany invoice but no accounting document has been generated due to missing IV01 price condition.

As my IV01 is customized to be determined in reference to the PI01 , i create my Price condition PI01, ans tried to carry out new pricing in the invoice but it doesn't determine my IV01.

As follow in the item analysis pricing my IV01 is founded but not determined ..

My needs is to be able to update item pricing in the invoice, and determine the IV01 ..

What do you guys think is the problem?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member308222
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here required to check 2 points

1) VK13 validity period.

2) If point 1 is in correct way then it may be more the one table in the access sequence and the record is maintained for the first table.

Regards,

Rajkumar

z_elya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer..

But The validity period are correct.

The record is maintained only for one table..

There is no problem when i create the invoice for the first time.

The problem exist only when i modify the valuenof pi01 and try to update item pricing in the invoice... 😕

0 Kudos

Hi Zaid

Have you marked exclusion indicator, if yes, please remove it from your access.

and then cancel the invoice and then  re-invoice.

Regards

z_elya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello when i cancel and reinvoice it works as the system consider it as new creation.. My need is to update the item pricing invoice to keep the sequential numbering of my invoices for legal needs.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zaid,

As we know in inter company process PI01 is the reference condition for IV01 ..means we just do configuration (creating Condition table, access sequesnce, condition record) for PI01 not for IV01. PI01 is reflect in customer invoice and IV01 is reflect in intercompany invoice.

Important thing is if we make any changes in PI01 in customer invoice it does not reflect to IV01 (intercompany invoice) and it's a SAP standard functionality.

In your case I am not sure whether you created/updated pricing condition for PI01 after/before customer invoice... if you changed PI01 condition record after customer invoice than I believe it should not reflect to IV01 (inter company invoice) even though you use carry out new pricing.

you can check it in your quality system ...just change the value of PI01 in customer invoice and than in intercompany invoice use "carry out new pricing" system will not update/change the IV01 (does not copy as customer invoice) it just keep copy the value of condition record... I am not sure in this case whether system give "Access has not been executed due to previous access" as mention above.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma.

z_elya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank's for you clear answer.

I agree with you on this point "Important thing is if we make any changes in PI01 in customer invoice it does not reflect to IV01 (intercompany invoice) and it's a SAP standard functionality."

But if we suppose that i have an intercompany replenishment flow as below :

Purchase order ==> Intercompany replenishment delivery ==> Intercompany replenishment invoice.

IV01 in this INTERCO replenishment invoice is determined during the creation using the condition record of PI01.

My question : if an intercompany replenishment invoice is blocked due to inexisting condition record for PI01 ( to deblock ) ==>

I have to add the condition record of PI01 and try to carry out new item pricing to retrieve the IV01 and it's here where the system  don't determine in the analysis item pricing  the IV01 even with an existing condition record for PI01

Did someone faced the same issue ?

Thanks

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Zaid,

IF we think in business prospective, PI01 is the condition which is used to determine the cost in customer invoice that's why we find VPRS in inactive mode in case of inter company...

In normal standard process we make VPRS condition as a mandatory condition so until unless VPRS is not triggered in Sales Order we can not save sales order because costing plays important role in sales order ... same way PI01 is used to determine the costing for ordering company code in customer invoice and it should be mandatory condition while SO/PO processing.

On the other hand the costing of ordering company code (PI01) becomes the revenue of supplying company code that's why we see PR00 is in inactive mode in intercompany invoice and IV01 is in active mode.

while creating/saving customer invoice system fix the costing of ordering c.code (PI01) and reflect to sypplying c.code (IV01) ....if we are changing PI01 later (after saving intercompany invoice) means we are changing the revenue of supplying c.code (IV01).

Technicalities: message: condition record exists, but has not been set

this message usually occurs when condition record was created later. if you are unable to update the IV01 even after using option "Carry out new pricing" kindly double click on condition IV01 and then check "CondPricingDate" which date it is considering for IV01. it may help you .

Thanks

Prashant Sharma

z_elya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

Carry out new pricing doesn't update and determine IV01,even if my Condpricing date is included on the validity period date of te condition record of PI01...

and due to legal needs we can't cancel and recreate invoice.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards