cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not able to login using SSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a situation where user is not able to login using SSO and whenever he tries to login, it asks for the user credentials. We have checked the SNC and it is correct and there are no issues with the SNC because SSO is working fine for all the users.

Anyone have any idea? Any comments will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not able to login into SSO means. what exact issue.

User able to login into portal or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

SSO means Single Sign-on where user doesn't have to type their username and password. User is able to login into Production system with her username and password but SSO is not working for her profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kasn,

What Vijay was asking you was not what is SSO but what is your SSO problem ?

You have mentioned SSO with SNC. Could you give more details on your problem.

Just because SNC is working it does not mean that SSO is working. SNC encrypt communications and does not provide SSO.

Please provide more info ideally with a screen shot so that we can try and decode what you haven't as yet really fully described.

Kind Regards,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, I am getting below error SncPDLInit==SNCERR_INIT unable to load GSS-API DLL named " %windir%\system32\gsskrb5.dll" Error in SNC and when I click on yes to see detailed description, it gives Error 126 ="The specified module could not be found."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check two things.

1. The dll exists in the location specified in the error.

2. SNC_LIB environment variable is set correctly.

Could you also let us know what version and patch level of SSO client you are using.

KR,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The dll doesn't exist in the location specified in the error. Can you please tell me how we can add it and where can I check SNC_LIB environment variable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can open a cmd window and run the "set" command. That will show you the env vars set.

Please tell us what product and version and patch level you are using for SSO and for SNC.

KR,

Amerjit

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please provide this information you?

• Is it logon ticket or Userid/pwd type
  • Did you test the “Connection Test” after created the SysteObiect? If yes, did you get any error or working fine?
  • He/her login into the portal with credentials, same credentials is available in ECC System?

Kindly let me know if you need any more information