cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How delete selected row forever(and append new) in ALV with custom button in toolbar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all! How can i delete selected row forever  with my custom button in ALV toolbar in Web dynpro?
I can delete row, but when i refreshed  this row is again in ALV.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikita,

Can you please provide few more details so that I can help you out on this one? What do you mean by delete permanently from ALV?

Please elaborate.

Best Wishes,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean delete from raw and database table where data from row stored. And do this with my custom button that would be in ALV toolbar.

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Nikita,

If your requirement is to delete the selected lines from the ALV and database table, you can take the selected lines in to one itab and delete the DB from that Itab . Make sure the selected lines are deleted from the itab that is binded to the node also.

Thanks,
Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you might be reading the selected row in ALV table using index .Also delete the selected entry from database table .

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are refreshing, the whole application is loading again. So data that you were fetching earlier same data is getting fetched again & getting displayed in ALV.

When you are deleting the record from ALV, try to delete/change that in database level also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can use any method what i need for this buttons like always do in main buttons?
have you any examples how change  it on database lvl?

Thx, for reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You told that you want to delete that row permanently, does it means you want to delete from database table??

Please explain more about the process, what exactly you are trying.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I tried to delete row from alv table and it must delete data from row in database too. It must be custom button with my functionality.