Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost assignment for advances in PR03

martin_lange2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the necessity to maintain advances without having a trip request by the employee through ESS.

In these cases the trip doesn't exist yet in the system and entering an advance in PR03 will create one with standard cost assignment.

We need to be able to maintain the cost assignment before the trip gets created this way, just like it's possible in PR05 and travel request WebDynpro.

There are options for this in the menu, but disabled.

Customizing these fields isn't possible either (lower left).

We tried to do it anyway by modifying the entries in T706S (e.g. D1, VS, D1700 = 'X'), but it didn't have any effect as well.

As these fields are provided for the PR03, I'm sure there must be some way to use them. Thanks for any help!

Regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

as far as I know- they are not useable in PR03 (similar to the next menu point individual receipt)

Go to menu: System- Status-click on GUI status: CADV-open the 'menu bar'-doubble click on extras-

click on cost assignments- than you can see that none of the sub menus are active.

If you go back to menu status and click the dynpro 1500 and search for KOD (overview costassignment) you will find nothing. It's not programmed.

BR

Klaus

martin_lange2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

thanks for the answer. Certainly not what I hoped for, but it makes things clearer.

Cheers

Martin

Answers (0)