cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to refer CBTA objects to Ecatt?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to download CBTA scripts , i found that it not possible in CBTA directly we have to refer CBTA objects to ecatt and then download.

help me referring the objects.

Thanks

Tanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanu.

You can download your CBTA script via transaction SECATT. If you open your CBTA script, in menu you can find Test script > other features > download. It generates XML file which you can import elswere.

But I would rather recommend to use development package and transport it.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the reply.

I also want to know if it is possible to download all the script at one time or not?

Thanks

Tanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanu.

I am not sure it there is any button "download all". But have you checked the way via transport?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I tried to upload the download file in different sysem , but it is giving me error while executing in CBTA.

So is it possible to execute the script in different environment.

PF screenshots for the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanu.

I see that your script use screen component. Please try to avoid them, because they are bound to system and client. Sometimes I also got warning if I run my scripts in test enviroment and production enviroment. Maybe the way out is to avoid using screen component and strictly use default component. Same problem might also be with your customer component, if not properly handled.

I am not able to simulate this situation on two different Solution Managers, so let me know if it works.

Hope it helps.

Bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ability to download CBTA scripts, do I need to be an administrator to do this? I ask because I do not where and do not see the path to do the following:

Test script > other features > download

If I do not need to be an administrator, can you attach a screen shot of where I need to be in order to perform this?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce.

You can find it in transaction secatt -> open desired test script and then in menu there is download as shown in picture.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is perfect. Thank you.