Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services to be captured in a shipper scenario

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the following requirement from client for a shipper scenario and hence would appreciate your inputs:

a) In the sales order apart from the products to be transported the customer also want to add various services like tank cleaning and other services which they want to purchase from our client implementing SAP TM. Once the client executes this services , they can bill to the customer and get paid.

As far my knowledge goes, for LSP scenario we manage this using service product catalogue using instructions functionality but since we are working on a shipper scenario how such services from sales order be captured in OTR/DTR and later use this to receive payment from customer.

Kindly dont suggest to use texts since based on ERP texts our client cannot bill to the customer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

Hm, did you already work out how to bill the customer using OTR/DTR scenario at all? 🙂 In fact, your client operates like an LSP here, because it provides services (cleaning...) to a third party...

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Thats another challenge related to the billing part as well since in standard shipper scenario I could not find such functionality. If you have any insights to it kindly let me know