cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10.1 SP10 Risk Analysis - User Analysis - Risk Level "All" not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

We upgraded our development system to 10.1 SP10.  I am having a problem with the user risk analysis report.  The risk level works fine if I select any risk level but "all".  When I select "all" risk level the results are empty.

I did apply the following note with 2231508 prior to having this problem.  I was trying to correct a residual 5 being in the risk for the "all" feature.  Before I applied this note the selections for risk were "5", critical, high, medium, low and all.  The report was working but I had to choose the all from the pull down and the "5" was also there.  I have checked SPRO parameter 1024 and it is set to "5" meaning all.  Since I applied the note 2231508 now the "5" is gone, but the "all" will not work.  It works for the rest of the risks if I select as their value individually.

I have been searching for a note but have not been able to find one to fix this.

Thank you,

Mary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mary:

Please implement the following 2 notes:

2251000 and 2253323

I just had this same issue at a client.  I will be testing out 2253323 shortly.

Cheers,

Kevin Tucholke

Principal Consultant

SAP America

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for quick response and help, I will have these notes applied today and let you know if it resolves my problem.  They look like the fix for what I am experiencing.

Cheers,

Mary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

I applied the 2251000 note and it fixed my problem, thank you.

Why would I need to apply the other note 2253323?  Since it will require many notes to be applied.

We are only using the ARA function.  There maybe a project to do the EAM function next year.

Thanks,

Mary

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

After the application of the 2251000 note will create another side-effect.

2253323 - Risk Analysis show last risk level results for selected multiple risk levels

This is ARA functionality and in fact the same FIELD that was fixed in 2251000.

If you enter SEVERAL Risk Levels to only see, for example, MED and HIGH risks (instead of all), then you would only get the last one you listed.

If you use ALL or a SINGLE risk level, you will be ok, but if you want to see Multiple Risk Levels, but not all, then you would not get the correct data.

Hope this makes sense.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I see now when I went and tested it with high and low on a single user.  Only low came back I know for sure the user has high conflicts.

I will apply the second note. Thanks for explaining.

As soon as I get the other applied I will mark the thread.

Thank you again for your help,

Mary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Kevin for your help,  we applied the second note along with prerequisite notes and it solved the issue.