Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ResponseOnewayBean -REST

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am using Asyn/Synch in Rest receiver adapter by following Willian Li blog, but I am getting the below error, can any any body suggest whether Response One way Bean supported in REST or not.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.ConfigException: No sender agreement configured that matches the messages header fields (sender party: "", sender service:

former_member629447
Participant
0 Kudos

What/Which is the correct answer to this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor

I am also in the same situation. my pi version is 7.4 SP 10.

Basis is working on SP13 upgrade. i will have to validate once upgrade is done.

seems to be program error.

2212660 - Async/Sync Bridge with REST receiver channel is failing

former_member629447
Participant
0 Kudos

This worked for me too. Thanks!

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried after SP and patch upgrade. it works fine.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv

You'd have to make sure you use Virtual Receiver in the ICO for the async response. Check out the last screenshot of William's blog.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

I already using Virtual Receiver in the ICO, still I have issue. , here I am attaching screen shot of second ICO i.e asyn response.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

In My error I found that ResponseOneway Bean not replacing Interface name, can any body help

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group, Any body help with my above issue

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv

If you want help, I'd suggest you post the following screenshots without clearing off the details. Otherwise without the details it is impossible to analyse further.

1. Module configuration of the REST receiver adapter

2. Second ICO for the async response

3. Screenshot of error in the audit log

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Eng,

Thank you for your response,here I am attaching 3 screens shotshere, I followed all the steps exactly as mentioned in william's blog.

When I tried putting Synchronous Interface as sender in second ICO its working but the problem is I can't select operation mapping for second ICO.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv

You have blanked out all the details and it is near impossible to analyse this further.

I can only advise you to check that the values in the error log matches the values in the ICO header, i.e. items 1, 2 and 3 as shown below must match.

Apart from this the only other thing I noticed is that you are using a SOAP channel as the sender for the second ICO. Can you try these two things (one after another to see if one would work)

1) Make sure the SOAP sender channel is asynchronous - i.e. QOS should be Exactly Once

2) Change the channel to a REST sender channel

Rgds

Eng Swee