cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST_Number Range for Act RKP5 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to create a program to update CJR2 with revenue plan for a WBS and cost element for specific periods. (don't what to use excel integration standard solution)

So we are using BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST. When passing the values for a WBS and cost element we get an error "No number range has been assigned for activity RKP5"

However when I create the revenue plan manually by using CJR2 transaction, its not giving me any such errors. If its not giving me the number range error with CJR2, should it give the error to the ABAPer when using the BAPI?

Are we using the right BAPI for this requirement ? Appreciate your thoughts/suggestions..

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I assume you are using layout 1-703 in the CJR2 and you manage to save the data?

RKP5 is Planning Revenue Elements, so the error has to be consistent.

Regards,

Paulo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

I am using layout 1-703-IM (Also for revenue ) as I need to provide currency too. Its under SAPIM3 Planner profile.

Actually I created a copy of these two for the client.

However, in both cases I am able to save the plan in CJR2. Using a revenue element and values in -ve for the WBS ,period & currency.

Also when I see table COSP, it does update the table.

I just tried with layout I-703 also, and it allowed me to save in CJR2.

So when you say error has to be consistent, does that mean we are passing some incorrect values or using wrong BAPI?

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Sorry, but no idea, maybe the wrong ABAPer.  This is not something I can reproduce.

Regards,

Paulo