Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC BRF+ Decision Table

former_member319356
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I'm customizing a Decision Table in BRF+, i'm able to export it to a spreadsheet, edit and import it back, but when i try to save the changes i get a window pop up asking me for a transport/task, i created a Workbench transport in SE10 but it's not shown in the transport list, if i manually type the transport number and try to save the message says "Transport request or task GRSK900008 is invalid". The same thing if i try a Customizing Transport.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your time.

Jeferson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeferson,

I haven't encountered these specific error messages before, but something you might consider: when you create a new rule using the rule wizard in SPRO ("Define Workflow-Related MSMP Rules"), the rule that is created is not transportable.  You must right click on the application within BRF+ and select "copy" to make a non-local copy, and then deselect the checkbox for "Create Local Application", then manually select Development Package "GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST" and then hit enter, and the software component will populate with "GRCFND_A".  Select "Include Contained Objects" checkbox to include all the pieces of the application.  Then you should be able to save the application into the Customizing transport that you manually setup.

Also, it seems you are trying to transport only the decision table, however the entire application must be transported together using the steps described above.

-Ken