cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during connection to system XXX / 200: Client 200 is not available in this system

0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

I was facing a very strange problem. I have already successful configure "System Preparation" and "Managed Systems Configuration"and solution manager itself in step "Managed Systems Configuration".

When I start to configure my develop system. Step 1 "Assign Product" is OK. In step 2 "Check Prerequisites" has failed because it was not check the develop system but the solution manager itself. And Step 3 "Maintain RFCs" I got the error message "Error during connection to system XXX / 200: Client 200 is not available in this system". It was not connect to develop system, also point to solution manager itself.

I check all the information in LMDB. Everything is correct.

I have try to delete the develop system on LMDB and SLD. Run RZ70 to register and reconfigure again. Eve I delete the develop system's Diagnostics Agent and reinstall again. Still face the same error.

Did anyone meet the problem before or know how to deal with it.

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First create an RFC to the particular client of your dev system manually using SM59.

Check if you are able to connect to the system. I suspect a network issue i.e the port to your dev system from solution manager is not open.

You could also do a telnet to the message server port of the dev system and test.

Let me know what result you get and then we can further evaluate the issue.

Best Regards

Robin Singh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SMSY transaction Landscape Components -> Product Systems -> your system

On the Clients tab you can see RFC connections

Also you can try to  refresh system data with button "read system data remote"

Regards,

Anatolii

0 Kudos

Hi Anatoily,

I check "read system data remote" and get error message No read RFC destination for product system 'XXX'.

Do you mean I have to manual create the RFC.

Thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm..

Could you create RFC connection manually and assign it like on screenshot below?