Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Module NameNotFoundException- in SAP PO 7.4

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to generate PDF with password using adapter module. Followed the below link -

While testing I am getting the error as -

I checked the JNDI name, its correct but still I am getting this error.

Also, I checked the JNDI registry, and I can find some file logs related to my adapter module. PFB the snapshot for the same.

Can you please suggest, where I am doing the mistake and where can i check it?

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue was yet not resolved but the approach got changed for our requirement.

So, closing the thread marking it assumed answered.

Thanks for all your responses.

Regards,

Nidhi Srivastava

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

A common error when and Adapter module was not deployed and is missing on the Running adapter engine (Local or Remote)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

I also got the same error. You can go to Netweaver Administrator and check for JNDI Name of the Adapter Module. I went through the same procedure and it worked for me. Don't use the JNDI name that you have given in the ejb-j2ee-engine.xml. I don't know what is the problem sometimes the server is not accepting the name that you have given in the ejb-j2ee-engine.xml. Please use fully qualified name of the Adapter Bean.

Please find the below screenshot for more information.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi

Another place to check is the ejb-j2ee-engine.xml file in your EJB project. Check what is the JNDI name there.

Rgds

Eng Swee

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

Can you please ensure that your adapter module has been deployed using JNDI name exactly PDFwithPassword? Your screenshot of JNDI Browser doesn't provide details about registered object name - and application name / component name will not be always the same to JNDI name. Can you navigate to JNDI Browser, find entries for PDFwithPassword and see if there is an entry with object name = localejbs/PDFwithPassword there? If such entry exists, please provide details from JNDI Browser for that entry (similarly to an example for PGPEncryption module JNDI registration details I provide below), so that we could check registration details for that in JNDI. If such entry will not be found, please figure out what object name is used for the registered object, and make use of it in configuration of your communication channel when specifying adapter module name.

Regards,

Vadim