cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back ground scheduling in webdynpro java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am working on SAP Portal. I need to upload a XLS file of 90 K data. For uploading I am using web services. I have written a program in SAP NWDS (webdynpro Java Application), which import data from application server to database through web services. I am getting  500 Connection(ICM) timed out error after 10 mins. I do not want to increase time limit of ICM. Is there any way through which I can avoid this error and can upload the xls file.

Now I want run this process as background,please suggest me if we have any alternate way?as of  now i am using and created this application as webdynpro DC.

Thanks and Regrads,

Rams D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this example document code. it should be useful

and SAP NetWeaver Scheduler for Java -  Using Central Development Services - SAP Library  and 

Kindly let me know if you need any more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

That provided documents are says and suggested to schedule simple bean like say hallow.But in my case need to upload xls records to database via webservice link(WSDL). as of now i am using this overall application as a webdynpro DC.Below i deprecated the implemented process in my case.

->created webdynpro java project.

->Consuming webservices(WSDL) by using Adaptive webservice Model.

->Disigned front end application for client use.

In my case I consuming the wbservice WSDL url by creating and calling adaptive webservice model.

Now its very fine. And this tool is working very fine.But client they want this entire process in Background.

As you said for this process we need create EJB project after we can go for further like scheduling.

So please help on how I can consume the webservice WDSL link in EJB bean?

and also i found something from SCN standard guide is webservice proxy creation is the one solution, with this may consume webservice in EJB bean. But it's doesn't have any clarity structure.

Please help on how i can do?

Thanks and Regards,

Rams