Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking in Bulk Behavior Storage Type

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is that we need to pick full HU for Bulk Storage. Say for example, I have a outbound delivery for 30 qty and there are 3 HUs in the bins, each HU with 20 qty in them making a total of 60 qty in the bin.

Now, during WT confirmation, I confirmed 1st task with 1HU (20 qty) and for the remaining 10 qty, when I try to pick HU, system is throwing error as "Actual quantity 20.00000000000000 EA is not equal to target quantity 10.00000000000000 EA"

These are the Master Data and Config settings maintained in the system:

Master Data:

1. Maintained Quantity Classification as Pallet in Sto. Type view in Product Master.

2. Maintained Quantity Classification in Pack Spec in Main Level for 20 qty and Operative UOM as "PAL."

Config:

1. Maintained Round Units as 4 & 5 in Sto. Type & Process Type.

Can you kindly check and advise how should I achieve my requirement of picking full HUs. in Bulk Storage Type. As in this example, system should allow me to pick 2 full HUs each with 20qty and making it a total of 40qty.

Thank You,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Yo should  set rounding in WPT or St.type to:

Round up WT qty to a multiple of unit,

Also you should allow overpicking in out.delivery in ERP.

BR, Alex.

pavan_godavari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

I have already done the 2 settings mentioned by you before posting this thread. Even then, it is not working.

Please check and advise if there is any other setting that needs to be done.

Thank you,

Pavan

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Try with the new stock removal rule against your pick as given below to get the full HU first.

Regards

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Solution Proposed by Alex shall resolve your issue.

Which stock removal strategy your are using ?

Also you have check at SD side whether it will allow to update the quantity from 30 to 40.

BR,

Olet