cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock CIF error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I just met an issue need your help or hint. I found a quantity difference when doing the CCR, normally I just push to APO, but today, by curiosity, I use/SAPAPO/C7 to find the CIF log and it shows the LUW was posted successfully (att.1).

I need some clue how should I do further check or if you have the answer, please kindly let me know.

Thank you!

BR,

Lawrence

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check you CIF integration model it should have stock and batch should be selected in same IM.

If high number of stock postings in a very short period of time is done the flag reread stock must be set in ECC system in transaction CFC9.

Refer SAP Note 492591 on Stock FAQ helps and KBA

1889338 - CIF does not transfer always the correct stock quantity to the connected SCM system

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most likely is one of the ERP did not kick off the appropriate change pointer; or the CIF was temporary down\stuck.  If you really want to verify, here's a workable approach

1) Check when is the last time the inventory for your batch is updated (Tcode CFG1; Note your Detail CIFLOG has to be turned on); and whether there's any issue with CIF update

2) On ERP side, see the transactional updates of your batch inventory (Tcode: MB03)

3) Cross match the 1 & 2; and you would probably get the answer

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you need to push it to APO again and  do iteration . Please confirm, if this works...

BR

SRSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRSK,

Of course, "Push to APO", will solve the issue, I just would like to know the root cause. It's strange that the message shows the update was done, but I can't find it in the product view and livecache.

BR,

Lawrence