Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To view Dangerous goods in GTS

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We have not implemented EH&S module. But we have created a Ztable where we have maintained(Plant+material+UN-Number+DG goods indicator(Y/N).

And then we have implemented oss note-1365020 and we are using GTS version-10.1.

Now during my testing where can I see this DG indicator/UN number in SAP GTS ? Normally what value should come into GTS and how it works.

I checked table-/SAPSLL/LEGCUS as well as in customs document at item level in General Data Tab(Dangerous goods no.). No value is there ?

Thanks

Sits.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

may be check nearly similar thread as: Dangerous Goods Information (EHS) in GTS | SCN

C.B.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

If you fill the fields (HAZARDOUS_GOODS_INDICATOR and HAZARDOUS_GOODS_NUMBER) in the BAdI, then they will be transferred to fields DANGO and DANNO in the LEGCUS segment of the Customs Declaration item.

I've done it a couple of times on projects, without any problems.  Please check (in debug, during the Billing Document save) that you have filled the fields with valid data.

Regards,

Dave

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

Where can I see in Billing document(Pro-foma invoice) regarding DG data ?

Thanks

Sits

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set a break-point in the BAdI code that you have created according to Note 1365020 (BAdI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3).

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I already checked the source code, if I fill the right fields. This seems to be ok.

For debugging I need to know how to process the invoice, in order to run through this code.

Because this is totally new to me. I use the material which I maintained in the ztable with plant and UN combination.

Thanks

Sits

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any update please ?

Thanks

Sits

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

go to function module /SAPSLL/CD_SD0C_R3 (TC SE37) and search for the perform api6800_csd_synchronize. Move to the form by doubleklick on api6800_csd_synchronize and here you can set a break point. Here you can view the data that will be send to GTS. The data you are looking for can be found in the table ITM_DATA = IS_API6800-ITEM-GEN.

Hope that helps

Regards,

Thomas

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas for update,

As you aware that we are not using EH&S module and in R/3 we have created a Ztable where we have maintained(Plant+material+UN-Number+DG goods indicator(Y/N). And then we have implemented oss…note-1365020 and we are using GTS version-10.1.

I am new to this DG goods so for testing purpose where the value needs to be populated in R/3 as well as GTS. What do I have to do in VF02 transaction (or another one)?

Thanks

Sits

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello sitanshu,

the coding I mentioned is the place where the collected data will be tranfered to GTS. So, no matter what happened before, all the data are gathered, that are sent. Before you use VF01 or VF02 set a break point in the form api6800_csd_synchronize

Then use your transaction and (hopefully) the system will stop here

and you can pick up IS_API6800-ITEM-GEN by doubleklick on it

doubleklick on the variable and see your data hazardous_good...

Hope that helps

Regards,

Thomas

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas,

There was small error, now I able to move this UN number of DG goods. But I am little bit confuse how to see in GTS UN number combination with material. I mean this UN number belongs to this material because we have same UN number for different materials. Table /SAPSLL/LEGCUS did not give me clear picture.

Thanks

Sits

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello sitanshu,

I have created a customs document with two postions and "faked" in the  fields

On the GTS side I can see in the table /SAPSLL/LEGCUS

So, I do not understand your "question"

Regards,

Thomas

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

In this table /SAPSLL/LEGCUS  as per your screen shot, if I want to know 17 & 12 belongs to  which material, then how should I know ?

Second things- Why does this Shipment goes into standard mode (normalverfahren), and not in “approved exporter-mode” (zugelassener Ausführer ?)

Thanks

Sits

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

In this table /SAPSLL/LEGCUS  as per your screen shot, if I want to know 17 & 12 belongs to  which material, then how should I know ?

Second things- Why does this Shipment goes into standard mode (normalverfahren), and not in “approved exporter-mode” (zugelassener Ausführer ?).

I created with three materials out of three only one having DG number. Which is correct because whatever I have maintained that in R/3 table those are picking.

Message type- M0910 and 12400 has triggered.

But why it's not coming into Authorized exporter mode. I am testing in test server.

Thanks

Sits

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

you must read three tables. First form /SAPSLL/LEGCUS pick up GUID_POBJ and read the second table /SAPSLL/CUIT:  /SAPSLL/CUIT-GUID_CUIT =  /SAPSLL/LEGCUS-GUID_POBJ. Then read the table /SAPSLL/PNTPR with /SAPSLL/PNTPR-GUID_PR = /SAPSLL/CUIT-GUID_PR. And here you find the material number.

Can you check your customizing: Customs Management->Communication Processes->Define Control Settings for Communication Processes.

Hope that helps

Regards,

Thomas

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

maybe you trigger the wrong message?

M0940 is the Export Declaration - Approved Exporter

Regards,

Thomas

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Message is triggering automatically M0910 instead of M0940. When M0910 Is triggering  message I2430(ATLAS) getting failed.

Is is something we need to register some material at Customs office then it will go directly M0940 ?

If so then where we need to do setting ?

Thanks

Sits

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

do you "see" the material number?

In the picutre there are two Messages under the node

• Complete Declaration - Authorized Export
  • Export Declaration

Which message do they have (M0910 or M0940)? Have you more informations about I2340 - ATLAS: Business Error Message (DE)?

We are not working with Dangerous goods, so I know nothing about the registration of materials at custom office.

In the customizing path I mentioned you can check the settings for the

Process Template: CUSDE CUS_DE_84B Customs Processing - Germany (Export, Import) and the

Process :CUSEX:  Export  Export/Dispatch  Export / Reexport  Transfer from Document Item of                 External Application and the

Activities: EXZAA Export Declaration AZ and the

Messages.

Here you can find the following  I2400 ATLAS: Status Declaration for Export (DE)

I2430 ATLAS: Business Error Message (DE)

I2440 ATLAS: Technical Error Message (DE)

M0940 Export Declaration - Approved Exporter.

I hope that it doesn't confuse you too much.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

They Have M0910.

I found this message is not having problem with all the Customs document. When I use for Turkey customer I can see. And I would like to know how this message type determines ?

Customizing is the same what you have mentioned above.

So in which case it will go to Normal procedure(M0910) and which case it should go to Authorized Export(M0940) ?

Thanks

Sits

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

happy new year to you...

The error Messages means somthing like: "The beginning of the for presentation must not be in the past" and has nothing to do with M0910 or M0940. In your custom declaration can you check

(mark the Messages and press teh Detail button):

What kind of Process Activity do you see?

In the customizing path I mentioned (Management->Communication Processes->Define Control Settings for Communication Processes) can you check the following

Is the field Smp.P... marked and is the License Type AZ?

Regards,

Thomas