Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 - Multiple Printing

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I have configure the VF31 for the bulk printing and its working fine, but only issue is this that lets say if user select 10 billing document and press print job button, a window is populate that giving you the printer related information, you you have to select print button at that window, but if you select 10 billing document for print you have to select print button in the window 10 time.

How can i overcome this situation, so that even 100 billing document system only ask one time to press print button, with thanks.

Looking for the gurus response.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Output Management

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which Access Method are you using?

If you are using Access Method G or F, you can change the setting in T-code SPAD -> your Output Device -> Tab Access Method -> tick option "No Device Selection at Frontend".

Regards,

David

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear David,

Let me check, will update you. thanks.

regards,

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear David,

I have make your said settings, but not successfull.

if ten invoices is selected user will press printer button 10 times. Looking for your response.

regards,

imran khan

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please make sure the output device you are using in VF31 is using Access Method G.

Regards,

David

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

yes Its having status G.

But when selecting billing document in vf31, and press execute i have to press print button multiple times, if 10 invoice is selected i have to choose the same button 10 times.

please suggest, i am stuck over here.

regards,

imran khan

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Looking for the gurus feedback.

I am stuck up over here. Thanks...

regards,

imran