cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install Excel Addin after Office Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my system and Microsoft Office as well from MS Office 2013 to MS Office 2016; but unfortunately after upgrade I am getting the following screen when trying to get excel Add-in v2.2 installed. I am not getting what exactly I have to do.

Need advice.

Regards,

Saabitri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The previous problem has been solved but I am still not able to install Add-in 4.0.2.1 and it is telling "Please use Office version 2003 or higher". I am using MS Office 2016.

Is Excel Add-in 4.0.2.3 compatible with MS Office 2016?

Regards,

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saabitri,

Office 2016 is not one of the supported Microsoft Office versions, kindly check note 2135948 - Install the S&OP / IBP Excel Add-In: Supported Configurations / Prerequisites. This means that SAP has not yet tested this configuration for IBP add on.

However, given the experience I had so far, I would expect no issues in running IBP on Office 2016...

As far as I know VBA is built into Office and does not require any specific download.

Perhaps your office is installed without VBA support or VBA is disabled and you can follow the following note to enable it (if indeed is disabled you should modify VBAoff from 1 to 0) https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/281954

Hope this helps and please let us know the outcome

Regards

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

Thanks for you help, but the solution did not work for me. I did venture into HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES/..../Office/16.0/Common but there was nothing called VBAOff

Regards,

Saabitri