cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Experts,

badugu_sarika
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check this requirement. As I am doing banking scenario for the first time need some help from you all.

Actually we are sending payment files(.xml) from PI to five different banks. So here one bank has come up saying that they want the file name different.( Example : earlier a file *_city.xml was sent to all five banks now for one bank eg. CITI wants the file name as **_city.xml.hanks

So here my question is what should be done at PI side to make this happen. Is this anything which should be implemented in Mapping?

Please guide me:)) Thanks in advance.

Message was edited by: Moderator Please use a meaningful short text/title for your post. "Hi Experts" should not be used here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarika,

Are you using same mapping program for all the 5 receivers (as per your earlier scenario)?

Thanks!

badugu_sarika
Participant
0 Kudos

hi justin,

we are using two mappings. One mapping for all 4 banks and one mapping for the one bank which requested for PGP encryption file.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

badugu_sarika
Participant
0 Kudos

Regarding File masking in Bank Integration.

Hi ,

Thanks everyone for your reply.

Let me correct my requirement. In the outbound flow we have same structure for source and target.

so i have one DT ,one MT but two Service Interface (bcz one bank needs payment file to be PGPencrpted and for rest 4 banks we are using one SI ).

So in one MM we are using same Source and target structures. pls check mapping below

Here we are using two UDF's. RetriveBIC and MapRFH2 .

And we are making a RFC lookup from a table named ZBIC.

RetrieveBIC UDF:

MapRFH2 UDF:

In second MM we are using DynamicReceiverDeterminator giving UDF condition for PGP encryption for one bank.

so in First OM we are giving First MM as input to another.

Extract Document Data is an imported archive which contains :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"  xmlns:ns0="http://www.*******.com/finance">

<xsl:output omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

<xsl:template match="/">

<xsl:for-each select="//ns0:MT_MessageType">

<xsl:value-of select="." disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

</xsl:for-each>

</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

ID objects:

We are creating  two Business COmponents i.e one for single bank ( where we are sending encrypted file) and one Business Component for rest of all four banks.

One Receiver Communication channel( for all 4 banks )

using JMS adapter and enabled topic support. In the advanced tab of CC we are using ASMA and can find the

One more recvr communication channel ( for one bank where PGP encrption for payment file is req)

we are using JMS adapter and enable topic support and using ASMA .

One extended ReceiverDetermination where we are giving OM of dynamicReceiverDeterminator.(this one for PGP encrypted file)

There are two InterfaceDeterminations .

1. one we created for 4 banks and gave first MM

2. we created for one bank and gave first MM again

We are creating two receiver agreements . one for 4banks and one for one bank.

Now here I need to change the file name for the payment file which is sent to bank for one particular bank. As of now all banks are sent the payment files with the same file name.So one of the bank has come up saying we want differnt file name .

So what is that that should done at PI side regarding filename .

And from PI we are sending data to another middleware and then they do routing and then send to bank. But filemasking should be done at PI side only.

I have posted the present scenario above. Please let me know your valuable answers.

Thankyou

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarika,

i did not understand your requirement exactly. But here is my 3 responses for 3 assumptions.

1. For 5 different receivers 5 different channels, So 4 channels ( 4 different business component for each receiver) with *_city.xml and 5th with **_city.xml ( I am assuming * and ** are some texts and not wild card entries)

2. Again assuming above point if you have to put 5th file with some name from payload , then you can for variable substitution.

3. If * is wild card entry and you want to put file names dynamically , then create 1 more dummy mapping as replica of 1st and then put dynamic configuration UDF

in 1st mapping for 4 files with same file name and 2nd mapping file name for 5th  different file name.. in the interface determination apply the mappings accordingly.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarika,

** is any text that is coming in the payload?

Then configure dynamic config file name to get the filename from the payload.

Dynamic file name and directory in Receiver File Adapter - summary of possibilities - Process Integr...