cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Iam working on CIN,I have the problem in Sales Order ,the condition type Occurs Twices.

JCES and JA1X this are condition occurs twices.

JECS Education Cess 2%

JA1X Secondary higher secondary cess.

Tax code maintained for all i have checked in :

Condition type,Pricing procedure, and also in Tax procedure.

regards'

sathish kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Pls Check the pricing procedure and tick the Manual Condition in Ur pricing procedure.

Raghu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is coming twice bcause as per new budget you have to maintain separate 2% & 1% value for cess & higher education cess.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Please Check if any Routines are maintained for the Condition types JECS and JA1X.Please take your Abapers help in this Regard.they is a chance of occuring condition types twice based on the routine used for the Respective Condition Types.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

The normal procedure is to maintain the condition types JECS and JA1X in the Tax Procedure TAXINJ.

Then we maintain these condition types in SD pricing procedure and then we will also have two more condition types JECX and JA1Y which are 100% copy conditions of JECS and JA1X respectively. Check whether these settings are proper.

Then we maintain condition records for JECX and JA1Y using VK11. For JECS and JA1X we maintain the Tax Code as master data.

Hope you are following the right procedure.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the same, as you have mentioned here but still Iam getting the same in Sales Order that JECS and JA1X apperes twices.

thanks and regards.

sathish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it appearing twice at the header level or item level.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It appering twice at Item level.

regards

sathish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the following

1) Is the tax code maitained only for UTXJ or you have maintained for JECS and JA1X also. You should maintain only for UTXJ.

2) Check whether the statistical indicator is checked against the condition type in Tax Procedure TAXINJ.

Let us know what the pricing analyses is showing for the two JECS condition types.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Yes I have maintained the same for UTXJ

2) I have mentioned the Statistical Indicator against the condition type in TAXINJ.

In my Pricing analyses For the JECS:

It shows Two Condition types and For one condition type JECS It has record and for another Condition type JECS it shows no condition record Found

the same with JA1X.

Pls send me your ID so that I Can send you the Screen Shorts.

Regards

sathish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

suneelg@hotmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks in million for helping me solve the Problem.

regards

sathish kumar

Message was edited by:

sathish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in vk12 /vk13 how many accesses r created for that condition type?

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In VK 11 and VK12 their is no Accesses is created for this condition type because of this is maintained in FTXP tax code.

ragards

sathish