cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding price changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on 6.0, i am facing a probelem please kindly help me to solve this issue.

User has created a sales order, done the delivery, billed and created excise invoice.. now user came to know that he has charged very less price to the customer, now he wants to change the price.

this is real scenario, as i was told not to cancel the excise n billing document as it is leagally not acceptable.. is it true?

please kindly give me the proper sollution,,,

If suppose i create a debit memo or credit memo request... is it possible to create J1IIN (excise invocie).. i tried to do it but it is saying that no billing document is available..Kindly let me know the right process

thanks n regards

MBS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mistakes do happen and it is a common practice that the excise invoice and billing document has to be cancelled. Nobody wants to cancel the excise invoice as they lose the excise invoice number. They will accept if the same excise invoice number is generated which is not possible in SAP. The user has to be convinced on this.

Even if you try creating the credit memo you still lose the excise invoice number that is already generated and you need to create another excise invoice. Under such cases instead of creating credit memos, I suggest that you dont look for alternatives and the method is to cancel the Excise Invoice and Billing Document.

Regards,

GSL.