cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of raw materials used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to design a report to generate a list of  raw materials(total for each) used in the finished goods dispatched on a particular day. 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Believe the product is batch managed.

You can check the 601 movements to get the product list for the day. Then go to coois (or table if custom report is designed) and find the order number, get the consumption data (261 -262 movements) for the order.

This will give you desired result.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or is it possible to generate only a list of raw materials that were used in these dispatches with out quantities.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To know what raw materials are used in a product you either need to read the BOM which will give you only the theoretical part of components and quantities, to know the real used parts and their quantities you have to have batch management and need to find the production order which produced that dispatched batch and then you need to get the components from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BOM and Production order paths are very time consuming. The client wants to cycle count these raw materials everyday for the dispatches of finished goods made on the previous day. I am looking for a solution to make the list  with a few clicks so that the users can generate it by themselves. May be I will try some alternatives with the client.

Thank you

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

another alternate could be checking all the material document posting in system with movement type 261 that will give you a list of all consumption material

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check MB53. It might be helpful.

Regards,

SRK

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no such report in standard you need to write your own report with logic.