cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create campaigns for Abandoned shopping cart

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to create campaigns for Abandoned shopping cart as mentioned in the below link.

Reacting on Abandoned Shopping Carts - Campaigns - SAP Library

But we don't see the category type for Trigger based Campaigns.

Can anyone point us to how we can create a Trigger based campaign in the hyMKT (1502)? Could it be that version 1502 doesn't support Trigger-based campaign?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got an old slide pack with me on 1502 release and it "briefly" talks about the Abandoned shopping cart scenario. So it is possible.

It also mentions Seewhy and ESP as integration points so I wonder if this scenario is only available if you have bought one of these 2 products...

kajajamal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Haisheng,

As Hakan mentioned, some configuration is missing in the system. Please look into 'Reacting on Abandoned Shopping Carts' in the following link.

Reacting on Abandoned Shopping Carts - SAP hybris Marketing Worksets and Applications - SAP Library

Thanks,

Jamal

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Haisheng,

It might be the version you have. The earliest version I had of hybris Marketing was 1505. So I don't have an idea about the release 1502.

As of 1511 release, there's a customizing field named as "Process Type" in campaign category customizing. It holds the values "Default" , "Facebook" and "Trigger-based" respectively.

Edit: SAP hybris Marketing Application Help documentations are based on the latest release of the product. So some customizings may be missing or entirely changed