cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR changes not replicating to SRM SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using Plan Driven procurement scenario. We are adding components in the maintenance order in SAP PM which is creating a PR in ERP. When we replicate the new PR using the RFC program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER it is replicating fine and creating a shopping cart. So far no issues and everything flowing fine.

Now when I add an additional component item in work order, PR is updated with new line and I execute RFC program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER to transfer the changes to SC. Report executed but the replication is failing in SRM with error message Enter an item type(/SAPPSSRM/HIER002). When I debug the flow from ERP to SRM, BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE FM is being called with already existing cart no and new item and failing because no ITEM_PROCESS_TYP, EXLIN in BBP_PDIGP is getting determined and also the below field in BBP_PDISS is not getting determined.

PS_HANDLE_ITM

PS_EXSNR

PS_CTRL_KEY

PS_IPT

This happens only in change scenario as create scenario is working fine. I am not able to figure out why these are not getting updated and how they are updated. Any help to resolve my issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi Kumar,

We are running into the same issue,. How did you fix this?

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I have added the code in BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI to update these fields incase of SC changes. This works in my scenario. Hope it may work in your scenario.

Thanks,

Ravi G

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Would you please tell me the value of PS_IPT for the old item in SC?

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

The value for the previous item is MAT_ITEM. Do you know the code where these fields get updated.

Thanks,

Ravi G