cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Hybris Marketing and SAP Fiori? - Please help ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have some questions about SAP Hybris Marketing where I could not find any information.

1. How is it possible to access SAP Hybris Marketing once it is installed (which UI and which applications)?

2. Is SAP Fiori mandatory for SAP Hybris Marketing? I have read the install guide and found setup instructions for Fiori without optional tag.

3. Since Fiori is mentioned in the install guide, is it included in the package or are there further licenses required?

4. Integration of SAP Smart Business is only possible via SAP Hybris Marketing Insight?

5. Is it possible to integrate or to migrate reports from other applications, such as SAP Smart Business, to SAP Hybris Marketing?

I hope, some of you guys can help me to clearify my questions.

Thank you in advance,

Karsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

1- to access HM after installation use transaction Code start_cei or you enter

https://<SAP Web Dispatcher Address>:<HTTPS Port of SAP Web Dispatcher>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/cuan_shell/index.html#HOME

2- After installation you have automatically access to Fioriwith this link

https://<WebDispatcher>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html.

3- Fiori is not a function module like Data management, Insight etc.... hence not mandatory.

and no licence needed for Fiori.

4- Smart Business is accessible from HM, as it has to deal with KPI etc.. I assume HM Insight will be a prerequisite module but I am not sure.

5- Yes, you can use the Data or Report from Fiori or SB in Hybris Marketing as far as I know.

BR

Yoro

Josef_Ehbauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten, Yoro,

let me add the following.

Some products in in Hybris Markeitng like Planning, Campaign Mgmt and Recommendation require Fiori as mandatory part. However this is enabled automatically, as the needed software component is installed automatically and the access to fiori for business user is controlled via the foreseen composite roles, which are named in the role documentation and/or security guide.

Furthermore Customers can also use the Fiori LP to access the application instead the native HPA shell.

Please be aware that smart business is officially not supported anymore but instead smart business executive edition (SBEE) is available with a Marketing Executive Dashboard. Customers do not require an additonal licence for SBEE and can use it for their own reports as well.

Regards, Josef