cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not insert null values in to sql data base

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please,find above error.I am getting it in message monitoring(AE-JDBC RECEIVER) as a system error.

QOS is EOIO.

asynchronous interface.

outbound abap proxy to jdbc receiver.

note:-later in comming all messages was in holding state for this interface only.

If you have any solution please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Polani,

You only have two options:

1. Talk with the DB guys to change the DB field table definition and to change it to allow null values.

2. Pass a value to that field, depending the type you can insert a "initial" value, for example an empty string for VARCHAR2 DB field.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki Vila ,

Thank you for your replay.

Two days back, I provided the bellow below two sollutions.

Solution 1:-When the data sending from ECC to DB, in ECC side while doing UD action, please maintain any value in that field.

Solution 2:-In DB side, maintain the parameters to allow the “null” value.

Note:-If you cancelled the message (system error messages with null value),then again need to resend the data from ECC TO MES. While resending the data, please maintain any value in that field.

Eventhough, i am searching any other options.is there any options in pi side or in ecc/db side?

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Polani,

My few cents, about your email.

When you do the outbound schema's between ECC and PI you can set mandatory the not null tags, therefore they don't call never the proxy without the needed values.

Another point that i don't like so much is that you can try to identify in PI the null tags and create by yourself the empty tags. Not ECC and DB changes will be needed.

Regards.