cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Monitoring & Tracing in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can we find out the Time Duration for the whole business Process(Supposingly we take an Scenraio) where XI is taking a large file and pumping it into SAP R/3.

We need to trace how much seconds it took for XI to recieve the file and then send it to SAP System and finally what's the time duration of the whole process.

Kindly let me know, how u perform this activity.

Regards

Swetank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetank,

The time taken for the business process execution can be seen in the technical details of the workflow. Follow the path...SXMB_MONI -> click the 'PE' outbound of your business process -> it will open the workflow log -> Goto -> List with technical details -> you can see the processing time here....!!

Also activate the PMI monitoring in integration engine specific configuration. So that u can view the time in RWB -> performace monitoring.

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi

Thanks for the response. But I could not see any of my Goto -> List with technical details -> in SXMB_MONI Transaction.

I am uploading a file through MQ series. And sending it to SAP system through proxy. I need to know what is the Process time for whole operation

Regards

Swetank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Techical details will be there in the workflow log not in sxmb_moni. So from sxmb_moni, select your message that is received by your Business Process. There will be column called 'outbound' under that you can see 'PE'. click on 'PE' which will take you to the work flow log. The view the technical details and the over all process time.

thanks,

Sasi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188972
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need this information to schedule other process outside XI, you can have a look at this blog:

/people/sergio.locatelli2/blog/2006/10/09/monitoring-a-flow-in-xi

regards,

Sergio