SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main and subtransaction missing in fm derivation

former_member246680
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to create derivation rules for ISU using Main Transaction and Subtransaction fields. I cant find these 2 field names in the source or target fields in derivation rules. How do i make these fields available for creation of derivation rules? I am in EHP 7.

Regards

Jordan

7 REPLIES 7

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jordan,

I think I would be able to shed some light here.

But before that, can you please clarify the derivation rule you are talking about? Are you talking about main/sub derivation during document posting or substitution rules ?

Thanks,

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hi, Bodhisattwa,

Thanks for the response. I want to define derivation rules for document postings. I want to use main/subtransaction and GL account as source fields to derive commitment item, fund and functional area.

Regards

Jordan

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try using enhancement SAPLFMDT. With available user-exist (EXIT_SAPLFMDT_002) in this enhancement you can fill a user-temp field in FMDERIVE ( c_fmderive-usertemp1 ) with the relevant data. Then, you can base your rule on USERTEMP1 field.

Regards,

Eli

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jordan,

Please confirm you have activated the business FI-CA Core, Funds Management (FICA_FM) in the Switch Framework.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jordan - As Shyam pointed out, please ensure you have activated the ISU- FICA/FM integration in the switch framework:

Then you can create a simple derivation rule with 2 Source Lines (HVORG - Main Transaction, TVORG - Sub Transaction) and Commitment Item as the Target.

Also, Per SAP "If you want to use FI-CA integrated with Funds Management, SAP provides you with the customer includes CI_FKKFMOP and CI_FKKFMOPK in the document tables of the business partner items and the G/L account items. In these customer includes you can add the required FM fields using the include IFKKFMOBJ." .

Activities To integrate the FM fields in the database tables of FI-CA, proceed as follows:

.Create the FM fields in the business partner items (table DFKKOP).

1. Choose Tools -> ABAP Workbench -> Development -> Dictionary

.2. In the field Database Table, enter table DFKKOP and choose Display

.3. In the column Data Element on the tab page Fields, double-click on the customer include CI_FKKFMOP

4. Confirm the question whether structure CI_FKKOPK is to be created with Yes

.5. Enter a short description and make the following entries on the tab page Components: a) In the field Component, enter .include. b) In the field Component Category, enter the include IFKKFMOBJ

.6. Save your entries and specify a customer-defined package. Activate the new structure... If there is an error regarding the enhancement category, under Extras -> Enhancement Category, specify the value Not Enhanceable.

Create the FM fields in the G/L account items (table DFKKOPK) .Repeat activities 1  5 in table DFKKOPK for the customer include CI_FKKFMOPK and enter the include IFKKFMOBJ

.Further notes For an overview of the steps to be carried out for the integration of Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable with Funds Management, see Funds Management (PSM-FM)..

Hope this helps! .Eid Fakhouri

0 Kudos

Hi Eid,

Thanks a lot for your assistance. I didn't have to use customer includes. I just managed to use HVORG and TVORG after the activation.

Kind regards

Jordan

0 Kudos

SPRO - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Basic Functions - Postings and Documents - Document - Maintain Document Assignments:

1 - Maintain Main Transactions

2 - Maintain Sub-Transactions

Also: Maintain Transactions for Public Sector Contract Accounting

Maintain Sub-Transactions