Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC-CUP Create or Change Account for Multiple user with user type not A DIALOG

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we want to create multiple Firefighter-ID accounts in the Backend System via SAP GRC Access Request.

Therefore, I choose during the access request creation:

- Request type: New Account

- Request for: Multiple

After that I download the template file for multiple user creation from "User Creation" and fill the required data and import the file into the access request again and Submit the request.

After the Workflows are completed, I check the user in SU01D in the Backend System, the user type is always A DIALOG.

It should be S Service.

Does someone how to insert this information in the upload file or access request.

I haven't found a field ID in the template file which fits.

Thank you in advance!

BR

Melanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

I have successfully created new FF accounts with type "Service" using GRC workflow, but only for single user requests where you can access the "User Details" tab and select the User Type to be "Service".

I have created multiple FF accounts using the "multiple user" method you describe above, but the "User Details" tab is not available, so we went and manually changed the user type after the accounts were provisioned.  I do not see the User Type field available in the downloadable template for multi-user upload.

I don't think your audit team will have an issue with manually adjusting the user type, but you would want to check with them first.

The workaround is to submit a single request for individual FF accounts, where you are able to access the User Type field.

-Ken

0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

Unfortunately it is not possible to make a access request for service users, but I understand your point and it will be useful in some scenarios,

Regards

Rafael