Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization group in OB52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I am trying to configure extra authorization for a group of users in OB52; this field:

But I am really lost about authorizations. Do you have any tutorial so I can follow it and achieve this, or maybe you can tell me what steps should I follow?

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Type in a freely defined CODE in AuGr for ex. 'ACCT'

2. Add 'ACCT' to authorization object F_BKPF_BUP in authorizations for selected users

5 REPLIES 5

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Type in a freely defined CODE in AuGr for ex. 'ACCT'

2. Add 'ACCT' to authorization object F_BKPF_BUP in authorizations for selected users

0 Kudos

Thank you!

My problem is with step 2. For example, I select my user and I go to SU01 tcode, but I don't know where can I add F_BKPF_BUP = ACCT.

Any idea?

Best Regards and thank you very much!

0 Kudos

Trx PFCG. Select role and in roles authorizations assign F_BKPF_BUP.

0 Kudos

1. First Create the Authorization group using V_TBRG in SM30 for F_BKPF_BUP (authorization object)

2. Add the Authorization group to the authorization objct F_BFPF_BUP for the desired role in PFCG

3. Assign the user to this role, take BASIS consultant help achieve this.

0 Kudos

Good day, I'm in the last step and I do not work I've created two user authorization and one another without permission, please I have more to do.