Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1I5 is not updating

former_member183690
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created the GRN with no excise details and we have posted the Excise  invoice in J1IEX but to update in the Reg we are  trying to post in J1I5 but system is not giving out put can any one help us

Regards

Hidyath

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hidyath,

I hope you are doing the procurement process and since you have taken the stock into the plant without excise details I am doubtful that the Excise Register will be updated using J1I5 because the updation of excise registers depends on the movement type.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check J_1IPART1 table whether the Part 1 is already updated for the Material document. If not, please try to display the J1IEX and see whether Part1 and Part 2 are appearing at Item and Header level respectively.

You can update Part1 if it is not already updated. Use J1I5 and Input Material document number and other details like Posting Period, register type, posting date, Excise group, Plant and execute it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hidyath,

Check in J1IEX in display mode whether part 1 register is updated or not and Check are you selecting correct classification and registers in J1I5.

Thanks & Regards,

Ishwar C.V.