SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Create Switch Document From CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

We are currently implementing SAP CRM / ISU.

We have a requirement to create a Switch Document in ISU.

As per SAP CRM/ISU utilities framework configuration , it creates a Switch Document in ISU from CRM via RFC call.

Any suggestion how we can stop creation of the Switch Document from CRM ?

regards;

Sagar

4 REPLIES 4

mantu_kumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

The BADI: CRM_ISU_IL_SWTMSG might help you to fulfill your requirement.

Thanks,

Mantu

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

what are you trying to do?

If for the process a switch doc is required, this should be created usign the RFC. There are different BAdIs to influence the creation. If you want to stop the creation of switch docs altogether simply change the customizing in SAP CRM to not create a switch doc.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian;

We do not want to create Switch document from CRM.

We will create it separately in ISU.

Can you help me know which config you refer ?

I removed the config from Market Communication under IMG , but it gives error that please assign Swithc Action.(the error is when I create a new contract in Web UI).

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

i was referring to the IDE setting under Define Settings for Item Categories in the IMG:

Removing the tick mark in the IDE column should result in no switch doc being created and required for a certain item type.

If you still get the error regarding the switch action please check the UI configuration. Maybe the switch action has been defined as a required field in the UI configuration.

Christian