cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery to be created only if all BOM items quantities confirmed in sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using a sale BOM, We have to make delivery only when all BOM items are confirmed(Available in plant) in sales order. 

If at least one quantity is not confirmed in SO, then delivery should not be created for all BOM items that are in SO,

I tried with Customer master -> complete delivery option and Complete delivery at line item, those are not worked out.

Any suggestions please....

Regards,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VOV7 check your Item Category for "Create Delivery Group as X " and check.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Thanks for the reply...I tried with given option, but still order is going to delivery without confirming all BOM items in sales order.. any other inputs please

regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check oss note 72688.

Regards,

JM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

as you suggested above, It will only restrict particular line item only if it is partially available. but the problems comes for the materials which are available fully, system confirms then that material(BOM component) goes to delivery which is not my requirement.

and We are not using 'Check without RLT' option in OVZ9 t code. that is the problem. If We use the check box, Check without RLT, the problems gets solved normal configuration of BOM item category TAP- with  "Create Delivery Group"  as X,

Thanks,

Reddy

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you are performing a check with RLT, then the system assumes that the material is always available at the end of the replenishment lead time. Hence, even though it is a BOM material, it will still be considered available at the end of the lead time.

Talk to the end users and ask them if the RLT should be considered when performing ATP.

Based on the above information, there will never be a time when a line item will not be confirmed in the sales order. Even if it is ahead of the requested delivery date, every line item will  be confirmed.

0 Kudos

Hi Reddy

Can you go to customer master --> Sales Area data --> Shipping and then select "complete delivery reqd by law".

And select "C" for partial delivery per item and Max partial delivery as blank.

This would force the system to create only one delivery per sales order for all confirmed schedule line.

Kindly check if this works.

<Statement related to points begging. Text removed by Moderator>

Regards

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi neeraj,

My requirement is not based on customer, One customer can order for other material (No BOM) as well, so as you suggested, One customer can not buy other materials with partial delivery.

Hope understand the requirement thanks

Reddy