cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need some advice and clarification on Change Request Management from AUDITOR’s point of view. As you know it is always hard to satisfy these

auditors when it comes to PRODUCTION system. Who has authorization to do what?

Let me explain my situation first.

1) Change management APPROVAL rocedure

Our Company has two change management team

1) Authorization Approval Teams – Anything that related SAP Security and authorization Issues

2) Two – Functional Approval Team- Anything that related Functional modules

changes or anything other issues.

My question is there is anyway that we could restrict at the authorization level that Authorization Approval teams cannot approve Functional changes and vice

versa. My guess would NOO. If anything this can be done, please advice on this.

2) Transporting Problem

In our company BASIS people do not release transports to QA or PROD system. We have designated people who does the transports works that is because BASIS

people also make changes in DEV system and they are not allowed to transport their own transport, since auditor thinks it fails the SOX.

Our company has OWN transporters who does this work. I want to give these transporter only transporting access and take away all other access from them. In other word, I want to take away all other access from Transport in SCMA - Maintenace Cycles exceet that "Background jobs to Release Transport Request" tab? How can I do that?

3) Transport without project

we have lots of old transport that is been released and sitting in the Development box who does not have project assigned. I am wondering if all these

transport will be get transported, If I run the "Release Transports Request" in the background in Solution Manager Maintenance Cycles?

4) Transport Dependency

what will happen to those transport that it involves transport dependency? i.e. if you have transport that need to go in orders, what do you in this situation? Is there is anyway in the solution Manager Maintenance cycles to schedule this?

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

From solution manager also you can do that

shailesh