SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Utilities on CRM

sujit_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've got a requirement from our CRM team that IS-U should be deployed on CRM too. We have this activated in ECC already.

I want to know is it really required to deploy IS-U on CRM or we can do some integration CRM with ECC for IS-U.

What is the best practice ? Tried to search but couldn't understand clearly those. This is my first IS-U implementation.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

SUJIT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

SAP IS-U lives in SAP ECC6. The way SAP CRM integrates to SAP IS-U is via middleware and replication. There are specific Utilities functions that live within CRM and utilise that replication to ECC.

Here is an existing SCN link that may be of help:

There are several cookbooks in the SAP Service Marketplace under SAP CRM for Utilities. Of which it it is noted in that hyperlink.

And for the Help Portal with the release, master and installation guides: SAP for Utilities – SAP Help Portal Page

Regards

Zane

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

SAP IS-U lives in SAP ECC6. The way SAP CRM integrates to SAP IS-U is via middleware and replication. There are specific Utilities functions that live within CRM and utilise that replication to ECC.

Here is an existing SCN link that may be of help:

There are several cookbooks in the SAP Service Marketplace under SAP CRM for Utilities. Of which it it is noted in that hyperlink.

And for the Help Portal with the release, master and installation guides: SAP for Utilities – SAP Help Portal Page

Regards

Zane

0 Kudos

Thanks Zane.