cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects in SAP HCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Looking 4 ur help.

Kindly let me know How cProjects use full in SAP HCM. If u have any doc pls forward the same to lakshmi.narayana.kaja@gmail.com

Valuble answer would be awarded.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

Thanks for replay, Now I am working on cProjects my client ask me to create business partner. But I don't have any idea abt this scenario. So frdz If any body know abt configaration of business partner could u pls let me know the same process.

Eagarly awaiting for ur replay.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Lakshmi Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

You can create business partners using transaction BP in the cProjects front end ( either in the WAS or in ECC 5.0/6.0). You can also create employees in the HCM system and then transfer them into cProjects system as business partners.

You can also map the userid to business partner.

I hope you are clear now.

p.s. Please mark useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

I have sent you the detail configuration document, which gives details about the Business partners settings too.

Hope this will help you a lot

Regards

Rehman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any information on how the Business partner is integrated with HCM .

i am mainly looking for like once we do a PA40 action in HCM and generate a P no how can we integrate so we get the BP Generated for that P no

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks 2 all

I traied the same as above, I got good idea abt the BP.

Best regards,

Lakshmi Kaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ananthram,

Thanks, But still not fully clarified That is as u said we can hire (Create) employee in HCM and transfer the same employee as Business Partner. But how can we transfer. Pls let me know the process of this scenario.

Helpfull question would be awarded.

Regards,

Lakshmi Kaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the steps.

1) go to transaction BD64 in the HCM system.

2) Create a model view with message type HRMD_ABA

3) Add appropriate filters

4) Generate partner profile ( enter receving system as the cProjects sytem)

5) Distribute the data

6) create the employess in the HR system

7) Run report RHALEHRMDORIGINIT

😎 Transaction PFAL for creating idocs

9) After running the transaction ensure that the idocs are properly posted

10) Now you can see the employees as business partners in the cProjects sytem

I hope you are clear now.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

I have not worked on HCM, but still i am just trying to give you some idea how it can be used.

1. As HCM has own organization structure with roles, positions & categories etc.

can be integrated with Cprojects i.e. structure can be used in Cprojects.

2. HCM has Business Partners (other hospitals, service providers, Some Contract Vendors for Supplying Equipments, Insurance Providers etc)

these business partners can be Integrated with Cprojects, for tracking their order or any discussions or business processes dealt with..........

3. As HCM has integration with Controlling too, & even Cprojects has complete integration with controlling, the scenario can be brought under Cprojects.

Hope you might have got some clues,

Regards

Rehman