cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect to hostname:50000 failed. Message No.: SR000 (ADS connection error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Recently, we setup ADS (Adobe Document Services) in AS Java Stack and we already connected some of our ABAP systems. But, some of our ABAP systems are not able to connect successfully to ADS server due to HTTP errors.

In ABAP system, after clicking Connection test in SM59 -> ADS (RFC Destination), we get message "Connect to hostname: 50000 failed. Message No.: SR000".

In SE38 transaction, after executing the reports FP_PDF_TEST_00, FP_TEST_00, FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE, we get also "SYSTEM ERROR:SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport: HTTP receive failed with exception communication failure (100.101). Exception of class CX_FP_RUNTIME_INTERNAL".

We also unchecked the global proxy settings in SICF transaction, but the error still exists.

ADS server system is running on Windows Server and ABAP system is running on Linux server. We also opened the IP tables firewall from Linux server.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks & best regards,

Sreenu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thank you for your Support.

Issue got resolved after adding the missing ADS hostname in source ABAP systems (etc/hosts).

Best regards,

Sreenu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from linux server, check if you can ping ads server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Thank you for your hint.

I have no issues with ping and telnet. Using them, the servers are communicating.

Any other ideas, please?

Regards,

Sreenu

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i mean ping from linux server.

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this thread document. it may be useful Thread 1 and Thread 2

Kindly let me know if you need any more information