cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP/1.1 400 Failed to attach to Relay Server state store

0 Kudos

We are trying to upgrade MobiLink from v11 to v16.0.0.1324.

We have a configuration that will take time to explain.  So I want to make sure I am in the correct forum before doing so.

We are running 4 zone configuration:

1) end user (internet)

2) ServerA (DMZ) running IIS website, MobiLInk Relay Server

3) ServerB running OutboundEnabler, BackendServer, ODBC

4) Oracle database

We are receiving the HTTP 400 indicated in the subject line when connecting ServerA and ServerB by starting the RSOE on ServerB.

Appreciate your reply, as indicated, I am just starting this query (before going into detail) to ensure I am in the correct forum.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

After many many many trial and errors, I have finally made the 2 servers communicate!  I believe the change that finally made the RSOE connect to the RS was one of the following updates:

On the IIS AppPool definition:

• ManagedPipeline: Integrated
  • Identity: LocalSystem

On the Default WebSite definition:

• Anonymous Authentication > Edit > Anonymous user identity > AppPool

One of these were made, and the communication started to work.  Took a long time to get to this, but its like New Years Eve around here right now.

Thanks

regdomaratzki
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sorry Vance, I didn't get back to this until after you've already sorted it yourself.  I suspect it was the change of the identity of the AppPool definition that resolved the issue.  The rshost process and IIS (well, the AppPool) need to be running in the same address space so that they can both access the same piece of shared memory on the machine.

Thanks for posting back with what yuo did to resolve the issue.

Reg Domaratzki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

regdomaratzki
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You are in the correct forum.

From your brief description it sounds like you are getting errors in the Outbound Enabler when trying to connect to the Outbound Enablers to the Relay Server.  If so, when you post your question, please include the contents of the Relay Server configuration file and the start lines used when running the RSOE.  If possible, please also include the contents of the Relay Server log file and the contents of the RSOE log file when you get the HTTP 400 error trying to connect the RSOE.

Thanks,

Reg Domaratzki

0 Kudos

Thanks, knowing I am in the appropriate forum, I will start my question.

Seems cut'n'paste are not supported here, so I have included 5 attachments (I hope this is OK):

- My question

- explanation.txt

- the RelayServer configuration file

- ServerA.rs.config.txt

- the IIS log file

- ServerA.iis.log.txt

- the RelayServer log file

- ServerA.rs.log.txt

- the MobiLinkServer log file

- ServerB.ml.log.txt

- the RelayServerOutboundEnabler log file

- ServerB.rsoe.log.txt

Can only include 1 attachment, will reply with the other 5, if I am allowed.

Thanks

Vance McColl

0 Kudos

Additional log attachments

0 Kudos

Additional log attachments