Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Error - GSS-API(min): A2200210:Peer certificate verification failed

pankaj_sharma04
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have configured SAP NW SSO 2.0 SP06 server for POC. I have further configured couple of ABAP servers for SNC and multiple users can logon fine into all the ABAP server with SSO. Only on one of the ABAP server 3 users can successfully logon whereas one user get following error while trying to logon with SSO. I am troubleshooting with user by having him logon on a different working machine and also by having a working user logon via machine where the issue started originally. But while we get all the troubleshooting results wanted to ask if anyone has seen this ? Already tried reloading SSO client on the effected users machine but no luck.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
pankaj_sharma04
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Prithviraj for your time. I already looked at these notes yesterday. 1965519 is the only note I could find with some relevance to the error I get but I don't have multiple PSE's in STRUST with same name. If that was the case then all 4 users trying SSO to that ABAP server should have got same error. In our case 3 out of 4 users are successfully able to connect to ABAP server with SSO and only one get this error.

Regards,

Pankaj